·
Registered
6,321 Posts
I know this is usually reserved for fakeys, but :puke
Sorry TR.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't really detest the painted pockets, but I think they look lazy (in any color). It's like the TR design staff sat around a table one day and said, "You know...all that stitching- multicolors, triple stitch...it's just too much effort. So, I propose a solution- PAINT! We can have them all produced- tonight!"

You'd think it would flake, too, over time and numerous washes.

P.S. I bet I'll see a TON of the gold painted pockets in the clubs in the future...

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
I don't really detest the painted pockets, but I think they look lazy (in any color). It's like the TR design staff sat around a table one day and said, "You know...all that stitching- multicolors, triple stitch...it's just too much effort. So, I propose a solution- PAINT! We can have them all produced- tonight!"

You'd think it would flake, too, over time and numerous washes.

P.S. I bet I'll see a TON of the gold painted pockets in the clubs in the future...
:yes I agree. I love your laziness theory!!:jumping

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
214 Posts
You're welcome. :D

I can't believe that sh*t retails for over $300! Those look like someone sat in stickers or paint!:twitch
They're obscenely overpriced. What ARE those things, anyway? They look like angry ladybugs.

I would definitely take the painted TRs over angry ladybugs fighting down my pant legs and across my butt. They're just surreal looking jeans.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts