Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if Paige Melrose in Midnight Rocker runs large, small or TTS?

I have heard that many Paige cuts run small, and so have searched for a size up. However, I've learned to shop by measurements, and look for a 27"- 28" waistband, and a 7" rise in any size from 23 to 26. I'm frustrated by Paiges though, since the measurements of most 24's seem too small, and on the 25's, too large. I can't squash into a 26" waist, and a 29" waist will fall off. I'm petite, slender and have no booty.

I found a pair I want in size 24, and the measurements are perfect; but I'm worried that there is some other feature that is going to mean they'll be too small for me. I don't live near a B&M store that sells Paiges, so I can't try them on. Please help!

· Registered
5,829 Posts
Hmm though I don't own any midnight rockers, I have tried them on. I'm slim and slender and have no butt either. I tried Laurel Canyons in midnight rocker in 24 and they were tight! I could easily size up. I'm not sure if the Melroses fit different in midnight rocker, sorry but keep in mind that they're straight leg.

· Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both so much! Based on your remarks, I decided to go with a size 25, altho for some reason the waist on the 25's is listed as smaller than the waist on the 24's (27" vs. 28"). I know I'm not as tiny as you, Dojoqueen, and I remember reading that Paige 24's usually fit you well, so they would probably be too tight on me. Too-tight straight jeans = :rant

I love these and surely hope they fit me! I'm kind of a sucker for blingy pockets and these have the medallion pocket.

· Registered
10,263 Posts
^You'll love them. Those are one of my favorites. :) They run a little small, but I think a lot of it depends on the size of one's hips since the rise is low (mine are a hair under 6.5").

· Registered
5,221 Posts
Midnight Rocker also has a lot of recovery so you don't get saggy butt when you are wearing them. I think it has the most recovery of any Paige wash. Mine are slightly tight when I put them on, they stretch out perfect and they shrink right back up when I sit down to pee :jumping No other Paige wash recovers quite that quickly.

· Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're here, they're here! And they fit perfectly and are super comfy. I went by measurements rather than size and I did all right. Now I want more! If these are considered to run small, I'm wondering if I should size down on the next ones? Probably will just go by measurements since that seems to work.

I'll post pix after I fix the hem, needs to be 32" not 35" unfortunately.

· Registered
36,826 Posts
They're here, they're here! And they fit perfectly and are super comfy. I went by measurements rather than size and I did all right. Now I want more! If these are considered to run small, I'm wondering if I should size down on the next ones? Probably will just go by measurements since that seems to work.

I'll post pix after I fix the hem, needs to be 32" not 35" unfortunately.
PICS!! I'm glad they fit, now we want to see!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.