Authentic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, my friend showed me this store outside our shopping mall. (btw if you didn't know, i'm from edmonton, ab, canada. and i live 5 minutes away from the worlds biggest attatched mall). When i walked closer to the store, i had to wait in line to get in, because supposedly there was a sale of true religions for $100 ea. When i got in, i instantly realized everything was FAKE. I couldn't believe so many people were fooled and mesmerized by these fakes.

Are there any stores like these in your guys' area?

·
Registered
23 Posts
That happens, people are tricked into purchasing what is labled as "100% REAL".

The less educated people often cannot tell between authentic and fake.
So the only good defense from buying fakes is knowledge, to bad that happened.:shake

And no I have not seen any of those around washington or seattle.

·
Registered
792 Posts
In Calgary there was a store in a mall selling fake 7fam. They aren't there anymore. BUT, at the new Cross Iron Mills mall I swear a store there is selling fake Juicy. Actually I'm 99% sure as they are selling juicy charms from years ago and have dozens of track suits for sale. Nothing is cheap mind you...it's still expensive.

ETA: this is imo. I haven't been there in awhile and I did not check that thoroughly, but I certainly wouldn't hesitate to tell a friend not to shop there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts