Authentic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, my friend showed me this store outside our shopping mall. (btw if you didn't know, i'm from edmonton, ab, canada. and i live 5 minutes away from the worlds biggest attatched mall). When i walked closer to the store, i had to wait in line to get in, because supposedly there was a sale of true religions for $100 ea. When i got in, i instantly realized everything was FAKE. I couldn't so many people were fooled and mesmerized by these fakes.

Are there any stores like these in your guys' area?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Recently, my friend showed me this store outside our shopping mall. (btw if you didn't know, i'm from edmonton, ab, canada. and i live 5 minutes away from the worlds biggest attatched mall). When i walked closer to the store, i had to wait in line to get in, because supposedly there was a sale of true religions for $100 ea. When i got in, i instantly realized everything was FAKE. I couldn't so many people were fooled and mesmerized by these fakes.

disregard, my lag double posted x\

·
Registered
177 Posts
are you sure they were fake? I'm not saying you're wrong and that they weren't fakes and i'm sure any walk in store that is selling TR for $100 CAD is pretty suspicious, but you never know. should have taken pics :)

and yes, i have seen fakes at grey market market, fly by night type stores around ontario too. i can see why they're successful and that ppl really want to believe they're real when the alternative is paying about half a G+ from more 'trustworthy' boutiques/stores that do sell authentics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you sure they were fake? I'm not saying you're wrong and that they weren't fakes and i'm sure any walk in store that is selling TR for $100 CAD is pretty suspicious, but you never know. should have taken pics :)

and yes, i have seen fakes at grey market market, fly by night type stores around ontario too. i can see why they're successful and that ppl really want to believe they're real when the alternative is paying about half a G+ from more 'trustworthy' boutiques/stores that do sell authentics.
well the thing is, before, my friend told me about this store but i never went. I gave him money to buy me a pair, and when i got them, i put up an authentic check on all of them. They were fake. My friend told me that they were the only ones that didn't look that fake. But when i went in the store, i found boxes laying on the floor with bags of TR'S. The TR's were in those fully covered bags with the label on them. Thats when i assumed they were all fake.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
well the thing is, before, my friend told me about this store but i never went. I gave him money to buy me a pair, and when i got them, i put up an authentic check on all of them. They were fake. My friend told me that they were the only ones that didn't look that fake. But when i went in the store, i found boxes laying on the floor with bags of TR'S. The TR's were in those fully covered bags with the label on them. Thats when i assumed they were all fake.
The bolded above is such a crazy statement to me.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts

HEY!! I live in Edmonton too!! :woohoo What was the store called? I think I would know what you were talking about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts