Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, so as most of you know, I moved out of state for grad school about a month and a half ago. I hadn't made any purchases since about late July since I'm supposed to be, you know, saving money and all that stuff. Welllll a pair of fiji mias came up on ebay and, since they're on my wishlist, I had to bite! So I paid for them Friday night and, being the impatient buyer that I am, I checked up on the USPS site for delivery info just now.

Turns out they were delivered to my PARENTS' HOUSE yesterday, so since my mom is shittastic about mailing me stuff in a timely manner, I likely won't get them until she visits over Halloween :madbeating

Keep in mind that I have my new address set as my HOME, CONFIRMED address (via CC) and even though I still have my old address listed, in case I go home for the summer or something, it's not listed as my home! So why would that address have appeared instead of my current one when the seller went to ship? I understand if the old one were the only address confirmed (as it was before a few weeks ago when I finally changed the address on my CC) but my Indiana address is definitely the primary, confirmed address and was listed as such when I won the auction!

I hate paypal...and now I won't be able to see my pretty Mias for awhile :cry

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Do you have your new address set as your default address? You might want to doublecheck that again to make sure it saved correctly.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
That happened to me once. It was shipped to our old house and I had to go ask the people that had bought our house if I could have my package. oops! I had changed everything in Paypal and deleted my old address but I guess it was still in ebay so that's where the Seller shipped it.

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gah, just found it. I'd forgotten to set the Indiana one as my primary shipping address on Ebay...I just had both of them listed as linked from paypal. FAIL.

I just razzed my mom and made her promise to ship them out tomorrow (along with her supposed-to-be-weekly shipment of her old tabloid mags :devil) so hopefully they will arrive next week!

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Why in the hell won't your mom just freaking mail them?

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts