Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
And you just know we'll regret going to the RR sale over this one when we find out its just gonna be left-left-overs!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I might have talked to you once awhile back but didn't know who you were. If you are who I think you are, we've talked to your business partner the last few sales...

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
I might have talked to you once awhile back but didn't know who you were. If you are who I think you are, we've talked to your business partner the last few sales...
:rofl Yeah my business partner is Jisoon, Korean girl. Maybe you did talk to me. :jumping

·
Registered
983 Posts
Does anyone know how the SFAM Warehouse Sale was? Just wondering if the selection is worth it. I've been to Warehouse Sales before and they were crappy Joe's Jeans, Chip and Peppers for $109+ :shake But since this is specifically for WR and JL, I wonder what the selection would be like. They had a specific sale for SFAM, but I wasn't able to go, so I was hoping someone here had.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
The last William Rast sample sale had WR for $55/pair. Just an FYI.

I am pissed that I won't be able to fly down for this. I really wanted to but it's such short notice. :(

·
Registered
983 Posts
The last WR sample sale had WR for $55/pair. Just an FYI.

I am pissed that I won't be able to fly down for this. I really wanted to but it's such short notice. :(
Amber, was the last WR sale affiliated with "The Warehouse Sale" promoters? Sorry for the stupid question :eek:

I RSVP'd just in case I can go.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I can't recall. I had someone who lives in LA go for me and pick stuff up on my behalf. I really wanted to fly down for the next one but I just can't swing it with this short of notice. :(

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Just got back from the sale, jeans are $75, blazers are $70, and WR leather jackets are $159. The also have a bunch of JL sportswear...I got two WR jeans and some JL shoes

·
Registered
231 Posts
^how were the leather jackets?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts