Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

i have these huge hips, and i wouldn't want the lines to get warped
maybe they would accentuate the wrong part of my body?

i'm not sure how i feel about vertical lines :eek:

· Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have thought about trying Habitual, but haven't. How do they fit?
i *think* the dark stretchy washes tend to run big (from my experience)
but i have a pair that's a rigid medium blue, it runs tts

i really like habituals because they are great butt-lifters
but i guess it's a no for the lines :jumping

· Banned
1,293 Posts
It's weird that there are all these premium denim brands out there that you see in stores and online, but hardly see people ever wearing. Habitual is one of those...I see their jeans at the local boutiques, but never on people. A close second would be People's Liberation jeans. A boutique literally next to my campus sells Habitual and Liberation as well as COH, Hudson, TR, Paper Denim, and several others. But all you seem to see around campus is COH, Sevens, TR, Hudson, and the occasional Paige and R&R.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
It's weird that there are all these premium denim brands out there that you see in stores and online, but hardly see people ever wearing. Habitual is one of those...I see their jeans at the local boutiques, but never on people. A close second would be People's Liberation jeans. A boutique literally next to my campus sells Habitual and Liberation as well as COH, Hudson, TR, Paper Denim, and several others. But all you seem to see around campus is COH, Sevens, TR, Hudson, and the occasional Paige and R&R.
I see Habitual around a LOT more than Hudson and Paige. Maybe it's a local trend :)

· Banned
1,293 Posts
I think the thing about Habitual is that their pocket logo looks like the "Independent" clothing logo or could also be associated with "Choppers" from California (my hometown is a main Oregon-California junction where we get a lot of Cali motorcycle traffic.)

Even though that's quite literal, people make associations even if they don't know they're doing it.

I guess, for me, that's what I think of when I see Habitual jeans. I would wear them, though - just not those pinstriped ones.

· Registered
357 Posts
nope. if you have a particularly curvy body, the vertical lines may go all weird. don't know if you want to go there.

· Registered
8,706 Posts
I don't really like them :( But you don't have huge hips! Your body is great Cheryl :love

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.