Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...try to cram my size-29 butt into a pair of size 27 lily sigs???

Thing is, I have the choice of getting a 28 or a 27...the 28s are from our beloved Pam, but the waist measurement does seem a tiny bit big (16" with over an 8" rise), and the 27s (15" flat waist, 8" rise) are hemmed just slightly longer (and with the original)...both are pretty much a perfect length for me, though. My current 30s stretch like mad and though I can get away with them while wearing a good belt, they are starting to get annoying.

Thanks! :woohoo

· Registered
1,501 Posts
Despite the fact that everyone says the Bangkok wash runs huge, I was not able to downsize at all. I'm a 29 as well and could not fit into the 28s, and I normally wear 28 in stretch too.

Mine were the Lily fans if it makes a difference? Same wash though.

· Registered
2,555 Posts
To be honest I think that would be over the top... I sized down 1 and have them in size 29 but couldn't possibly fit into a 28... :shake

· Registered
2,136 Posts
Whatever you do, get one of them though, I've been searching for these in my size for ages and keep drooling at the ones on ebay in 27 and 28. They are SOOO gorgeous!

· Banned
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whatever you do, get one of them though, I've been searching for these in my size for ages and keep drooling at the ones on ebay in 27 and 28. They are SOOO gorgeous!
those are the ones i'm deciding between :ashamed

seller of the 27s said they fit her when she was a 28 in stretch, 29 in rigid. i'm a tts 29 so idk if that means she's also a tts 29?

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Definitely go with 28 between the two. I would be too scared to size down that much for fear that they'd just be too uncomfortable. Can you get hip and thigh measurements for them? That's what I do when my size measurements in the waist seem big. Some jeans can fit me big in the waist but perfect everywhere else, so I usually just wear a belt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.