Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a pair of CAR flynts on ebay and the current price is €89 ($ 124) are those worth the price? They're NWT.

TIA!

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
IMO, any NWT pair that's not retail is a good price. Plus these are really pretty jeans. If you want them, I say go for it.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
^ I agree

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
^Third.

Aren't Carribean Flynts an older style? Have they stopped making them? If they have, I guess they're worth more, but I've seen them on eBay and such for cheaper.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
^^But NWT? I guess I'm not as good a deal finder as you girls. . . .but then again, I have paid retail several times. . . .*runs and hides*

·
Registered
201 Posts
I agree that if you love them, go for it! I alo used to pay retail :( so any pair that I find that is less than retail, I jump on!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
You could find them for less, I think.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
You can find them for less, but if you really love them it doesn't really matter (as long as it's not retail!)

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I got mine from Judy and Jacob, NWT, for about $120. But that was about 7-8 months ago. You may check with them anyways. Never know.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the opinions ladies!
I'm going to search for a better deal + I don't really trust the seller...
She's selling SFAM for the European market but with Seven for all mankind tags but they just don't come that way!
So I think she just uses the tags to sell them for a higher price... :shake

1 - 12 of 12 Posts