Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and offering her more money. :mad::mad::mad: Apparently this bidder is pissed at me for outbidding her (hey, I use a sniping service...that's the point) and has contacted the selller SEVERAL times blaming me for "shutting her out" in the last 5 seconds of the auction. She is offering the seller $300 (the final bid was like 215) because apparently SHE should have won. My snipe bid was actually higher than that so even if she bet that much she still would have lost.

I don't know why the seller cared to let me know. She didn't imply that she was considering her offer and I already paid. She mentioned she was shipping it out today too so I'm not sure what the point is except to make me realize I got a good deal.

Anyway, I guess there's no real point here...I just wanted to vent. All is fair in the ebay world and this is the first time that I'm hearing that someone is PISSED at me for legitimately winning an auction. Hopefully I'll feel better when I get the jeans. I wish there were some way to rub it in the other bidder's face...:whistle

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
The seller should report that other buyer. What a stupid bitch. You lost, get over it!

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Can you figure out who the other bidder is and tell her to piss off? :devil

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
oooh did you win that lot of the size 26 crowns? those were beautiful! :love

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The names are private, so I can't look her info up. Haha - I'm trying to look for a decoder for bidder c***k just because I'm curious. No such luck.

My bid was one second after hers, so I can understand why she'd be upset, but I still did bid more and she still would have lost even if she did bid $300.

Yes, I'm excited about the lot. Perfect for boot-wearing weather!

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Holy crap you won those 6 crown capris for under $300? :bigeyes

Congrats!! No wonder she is pissed, but she's the idiot for not using a sniper on something she really wants :D

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was surprised that it didn't go over actually. I'm excited because I LOVE crowns and I love capris because of the fact they fit perfectly under tall boots. I hate tucking the excess of full-length jeans into already tight boots.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Pretty cool of the Seller to stick to her sale with you. I'm sure there are plenty out there that would have took more money and blown you off. Weird that she mentioned something to you though. :twitch

Unless.....

As sad a this is to say, it could have been an attempt to get more money out of you. :IDK

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Amber, that's what I was thinking too. She didn't mention anything about it though besides applauding my fast fingers because "we live in a cell phone text friendly world". I started writing her back a response, but figured I'd wait to send it until she sends the package today as she mentioned in the email. I will be VERY sad if she backs out and will definitely leave appropriate feedback if that happens, but as of right now I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
That seller sounds lame for even telling you about the other bidder:twitch
But, CONGRATS on getting some hot jeans and pissing someone else off:D
You will post pix right?!?!

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
i just realized that $215 for a lot of six means that you won them for about $36/pair! for VB crowns!!! :eyebug :thumbsup this means that you DEFINITELY have to post pictures!! :magwink

·
Registered
301 Posts
congrats on the capris

but that seller is just trying to get more money outta you
might have made the whole thing up too:shake

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i just realized that $215 for a lot of six means that you won them for about $36/pair! for VB crowns!!! :eyebug :thumbsup this means that you DEFINITELY have to post pictures!! :magwink
Thanks! It was more than that actually with shipping and everything, but still I'm enthralled.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
congrats on the capris

but that seller is just trying to get more money outta you
might have made the whole thing up too:shake
That would be so wrong. Well, hopefully I can report back with good news (i.e. UPS tracking number) by the end of the day. Thanks though!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Nice deal. The seller emailing you about the underbidder offering more money is kind of sketchy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts