Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
^^^Me neither. I want the WR Savoys in regular rise and all they have is the ultra low, which I definitely can't rock.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw it posted on TPF so I am assuming it is legit. I just placed my first order with them so we will see. They have free shipping and I emailed them and asked if I can return full priced items bought with the code for a full refund and they said yes so I went for it!

·
Banned
442 Posts
Awesome deal. It sucks there is nothing in my size. :(

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I saw it posted on TPF so I am assuming it is legit. I just placed my first order with them so we will see. They have free shipping and I emailed them and asked if I can return full priced items bought with the code for a full refund and they said yes so I went for it!
That's awesome! Thanks!

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Holy crap! Only $62.50 for the Ultra Low Rise savoy's in Gardenia! I have those and I freakin' love them. I paid a whole lot more then that for mine!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I wonder should I size up in the WR low rise. I really want the evening wash and they don't come in regular rise. I'll just wear a long shirt with them I guess.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I wonder should I size up in the WR low rise. I really want the evening wash and they don't come in regular rise. I'll just wear a long shirt with them I guess.
Evening runs smaller then some of the other ones. I have Evening in a 29. I can fit pretty much all the other ones in a 28. If that helps? They are SUPER low Dandrea. I can measure the front/back rise on my Evening if you want.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Evening runs smaller then some of the other ones. I have Evening in a 29. I can fit pretty much all the other ones in a 28. If that helps? They are SUPER low Dandrea. I can measure the front/back rise on my Evening if you want.
Are they super low as in Frankie B's rises? If so I'll have to pass. I might just have to wait till the wash comes out in classic rise or look at a different wash.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Should I size down for the William Rast Belle Flare in Dusk Blue? I don't own any WR and I was going to size down since I hear they generally run large but now I'm confused since the wash above runs small....

1 - 20 of 105 Posts