Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a nightclub last night ( in the Los Angeles area ) ..... women went in for free all night while guys had to pay . I heard some guy trying to make a big deal out of women not getting in for free at night clubs anymore . I don't mind at all ..... do you?

check out this guys Home Page

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
um... no, cuz I'm a girl.... :rofl and why would guys mind? if it were free for the girls, more girls would come and wouldn't guys like that? my guy friends make sure to attend the nights when girls get in for free.. and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with that website.. and you could just simply put Los Angeles in your location rather than "I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY" - it sounds like you're trying to rub it in? :IDK kthnxbye!

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
The only men who mind paying more to get into places where women can get in free/at a discounted rate are ones who are not attracted to women

·
Banned
710 Posts
and you could just simply put Los Angeles in your location rather than "I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY" - it sounds like you're trying to rub it in? :IDK kthnxbye!
HE ALSO WEARS THE BEST MOST EXPENSIVE CLOTHING EVER MADE. he must be one of those priviledged people that can afford PD. not to mention he lives in one of the richest counties in the country. omg i'm going to come! :eyebug

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
BTW, I went to the website you have posted and I can't even comment without spewing forth heinous words of disgust. Honestly, where in heavens name did you find that piece of filth?

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
I think there was an article on CNN related to something like this, how the guy thought it was sexual discrimination that girls could get in free and sued the nightclub. Then the judge told him that it was bullshit.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
The only men who mind paying more to get into places where women can get in free/at a discounted rate are ones who are not attracted to women
I think there was an article on CNN related to something like this, how the guy thought it was sexual discrimination that girls could get in free and sued the nightclub. Then the judge told him that it was bullshit.
Agreed.

Though I think it's worth mentioning that I would willingly pay to go to a nightclub where I didn't feel like I have to wear armor on my ass to protect myself from some guy who thinks that dance-floor-erection assaulting me from behind is acceptable social behavior.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Though I think it's worth mentioning that I would willingly pay to go to a nightclub where I didn't feel like I have to wear armor on my ass to protect myself from some guy who thinks that dance-floor-erection assaulting me from behind is acceptable social behavior.
LOL :rofl

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
^
either those with no jobs...or those getting to rewind after being down 10% in the markets.

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
^I do agree about those blowing off steam after the market plunge. Or those who don't work 9-5 and have Friday mornings to sit around and jack off.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^I do agree about those blowing off steam after the market plunge. Or those who don't work 9-5 and have Friday mornings to sit around and jack off.
We need more people like that .... If everyone is too scared to spend ... then that affects people both ways . Maybe that person I tipped the other day at the club :drinkin will use some of that money to buy a pair of jeans from someone here ..... who knows .

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Ladies nights are totally common and this concept is not new. However, if this was reversed and women had to pay, there would be bound to be a woman who would complain, especially in America, and everyone would applaud her.

Two Examples:

Woman goes to Stud Bar in Montreal (gay bar) is told by the server that she would be better off coming back on Wednesday (co-ed day). She sues. She is applauded for her victory.

Man sues Curves in Burnaby for not being allowed to work out there. He is treated like a parasite.

Both of them won their case and are both stupid in my books.

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
^
The reverse could never happen, it would be a sausagefest and the club would go under.

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
^
The reverse could never happen, it would be a sausagefest and the club would go under.
Well exactly, that was my point to begin with. This is done for a reason, to encourage women patrons.

ETA: and I hate this sort of bullshit lawsuit crap from discrimination that does not really exist.

·
Drunk Friend
11,408 Posts
seconding.

anyway, during the week is when i prefer to go out... better music and crowd. the weekend seems to attract a lot of the 'touristy' folk here.
titcr, many clubs turn into fail on weekends when all the naperTHRILL idiots come into the city.

thankfully they haven't discovered two of my favorite places in chicago. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts