1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Those are from J&J? OMG they are awful lately. I would be pissed. I neg'd them for a crappy pair of WR last month. Those are not event he jeans listed by them:madbeating. I never heard back until I neg'd them.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes!!

I emailed them the pics and asked for an exchange for the pair pictured in their auction, and they told me no. So I called Paypal and was told to to open a claim, and J&J refused my request for a refund, so I just escalated to a dispute and now have to go through that whole process. How absolutely ridiculous...

Why couldn't they just send me the jeans I bought, or at least be pleasant about this? Is that really too difficult? I'm not an unreasonable person! :jumping

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Those are gross! Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
How annoying. Paypal will let you return them but you will be out the cost to mail them back. Be sure to mail them back in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope so you are only out $4.80 (if you print online), then you should neg them once it's all done, IMO. They should have had the difference in wash on the legs pictured in the auction.

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
I am glad you escalated the claim. JJ needs to do some serious QC.:shake

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I would be VERY mad, those are ugly and NOT what was pictured. I won't be buying anything from j&j that's for sure!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone - J&J had me thinking I was being unreasonable! And I'll NEVER buy from them again... :madbeating

Amber, you're right. I just got the e-mail saying I have 10 days to return the jeans, and I'll be out the shipping. That's kind of ridiculous, but whatever...

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
by J&J, are you referring to judynjacob?! I hope not :eyebug I thought they were reputable! :confused:

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
So sorry to hear this. I had this EXACT same pair and mine did not look like that at all :( :shake

I'm glad you escalated a claim. J&J is being unreasonable IMO

by J&J, are you referring to judynjacob?! I hope not :eyebug I thought they were reputable! :confused:
Yes she is :(

A lot of members have had some issues with J&J. I've read members mistakenly being sent the wrong size of jeans. That also happened to me.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
What a shame :shake so sorry! I got my TR Mickeys from them and they are one my absolute favorite pairs. Sounds like I just got lucky!
That pair of Daisys never should have left the WR plant! They are hideous!!!

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Wowza. What dicks.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
What a shame :shake so sorry! I got my TR Mickeys from them and they are one my absolute favorite pairs. Sounds like I just got lucky!
That pair of Daisys never should have left the WR plant! They are hideous!!!
That's where I got my mickys too :rofl

But since then, I've heard a lot of bad reviews about them :twitch

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Wow, looking at the jeans you got is a little shocking. :eek:

And yeah.... nothing at all like the pics in the auction. :shake

1 - 18 of 18 Posts