Do you have a pic of the back pockets?

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Real:thumbsup

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
What's the diff between tanzanite and red tiger?

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
What's the diff between tanzanite and red tiger?
IMO The Tanzanite wash is a richer color and has more definied whiskering marks on the front. I have only seen the Red Tiger wash at discount stores and the discount sale sites. Clear Rose also has the same back pocket stitching but the denim is lighter in color. Same with Aquamarine wash. They all look so much alike. Weird.

Red Tiger came in cuts that Tanzanite never came in. Tanzanite comes in Savoy regular rise flare, Esmeralda trouser, and Stella Bootcut. Red Tiger came in Belle and Jerri, for example.

Oh, and those are real.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
^ Yeah I always found that crazy. I still don't know if the shorts I have are Aquamarine or Red Tiger... or Clear Rose :rofl
I haven't seen any shorts listed anywhere in print as Red Tiger. But I have seen them on websites listed as Aquamarine and also as Clear Rose. Clear Rose is definitely lighter in color then Aquamarine/Red Tiger/and Tanzanite. Hautelook or one of the other sample sale sites had both 'Aquamarine' wash and 'Clear Rose' Scarlet shorts selling at the same time and they were definitely different. But I swear Red Tiger and Aquamarnie 'washes' are the same. Maybe they are just called Aquamarine when they are shorts and Red Tiger when they are Belle or Jerri.

Or maybe Hautelook has no clue and just starts calling them whatever they want. Kind like Dark Line/Dark Star/Blue Line which all appears to be the same wash.

lol...who knows. :IDK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts