Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold a pair of Kates over a week ago, no response from buyer to repeated invoices, just filed NPB yesterday and still no response from buyer. Exactly WHY can't I leave her negative feedback? Does Ebay really think buyers can do no wrong?:madbeating

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
The change was in May. And I agree, it's BS.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It sucks.

The rationale was that sellers were keeping feedback hostage, such that if a buyer negged them, they would neg the buyer back for being difficult. So now, in theory, buyers can leave honest, negative feedback for sellers, without fear that they too will get a negative just for complaining.

It also means that they can do any sort of bad buyer behavior (not pay, fuss over fit when they should have measured, ask for discounts after the fact, etc.) without any negative consequences. Which sucks.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let's see... so she can slow pay, whine, fuss, claim she never got them, etc and as long as she completes the sale somehow, she cannot get negative feedback. OTOH, the only thing that will happen to her if she doesn't pay is a strike for NPB.

Yes, that sounds very fair. And I'm sure no sellers would be interested in that little piece of information in her buyer feedback as a bidder on their auctions either....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I just dealt with this last week. Be sure to give them a strike if they don't respond. The person who didn't pay me is no longer a registered user, which happened right after I gave her the strike. I guess if they get enough they get kicked off.

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
I just dealt with this last week. Be sure to give them a strike if they don't respond. The person who didn't pay me is no longer a registered user, which happened right after I gave her the strike. I guess if they get enough they get kicked off.
exact same thing happened to me, they were no longer registered. I hate that sellers cant leave negs, its not fair and it puts other sellers at risk for not knowing how these so called buyer really are

·
Registered
697 Posts
I wonder..... if Ebay received enough complaints from Sellers would they possibly revert back to the old system? :roll

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
it is a terrible new system and i have not even tried to sell on ebay since the change.

i have heard that if they are a difficult buyer you leave the positive but write negative or neg in the comment area. and it will come up as a false positive on the toolhaus feedback search Negative/Neutral Feedback

what a stupid new system though....

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Same thing happened to me recently...buyer BIN'ed a pair of Ginger CAR, I haven't heard from her since (I don't do the immediate payment option because it seems to make it very difficult for International buyers). It's been two weeks. Sent invoices, emailed, called left message, finally filed a UPI, still no response. What is wrong with these people? :madbeating

Interestingly enough, she is a member HERE :bigeyes and on other PD forums! :eek: :confused:

ETA: I decided to re-list and they sold within 2 days to a buyer who paid right away! :)

But the point is...I really should be able to leave her negative fb, just to warn other sellers if they come across her in the future! Sheesh!

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
You can warn others only by putting her on the blocked bidder list, and sharing it with other sellers.:)

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Is that thedenimshaker???

Hurry and tell me.

I think it is.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Hmm yeah.
I thought maybe so.

I have already noticed her spamming her titles.

Not cool.:shake:(

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
:shake

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
What does this mean :IDK
its like if your listing a pair of SFAM Sigs and you put in your title Seven for all Mankind R&R Signature True Religion NWOT 25,26, you incorporated all jean brands so it would come up in a buyers search no matter which brand:magwink

1 - 20 of 28 Posts