Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I am torn. I would really love to have both pairs but cannot justify it. I have already purchased these:

But saw these in person today and fell in love with them also:

Both colors would be good additions to my wardrobe. I'm so torn :( lol.

·
Registered
362 Posts
first pair, dark ones. Beautiful!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
The first ones are more unique, but both really are gorgeous.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I like both, the first pair is more sexy therefore I would personally would have got the second pair :rofl:thumbsup

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I really like the color of the 2nd pair.

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm...Maybe I will need to go back and get the 2nd pair so I can post them both on. Oy. lol. I really love both :( But maybe since I already have the first pair I should just stick with them and save me from myself. :roll

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
2nd pair all the way :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Jess this is a really tough call. The first pair is definitely unique, but the second color is :drool2 I'd like to see both of them on you. What brand is the first pair?

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
T, they are both Fergie. Sooo, I went and picked up the second pair. I realized I already have 2 pairs of boots similar in color to the tan(I was wearing one pair at the time, lol), so I got them in gray since I have no gray boots. I will try and post pics wearing both pairs, although I have a feeling I will be stupid and keep both. Oy.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah I figured you already had boots in that color. I tend to get drawn to the same things. For instance I have 3 pairs of paprika colored heels (red-orange). Each time I drool over the color then just go for it. Get them home and go, "Doh!" Gray is an essential neutral as well. I think that's a good call. You always look amazing in everything.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts