Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

· Registered
656 Posts
my g/f and i will have been together one year in two weeks. we went to high school together and were friends and everything back then, but not good friends. she was two years younger than me and i only really knew her by association because i dated several of her friends. i would run into her around town every once in a while and talk to her on AIM occasionally. then one day during a brief AIM conversation we decided to hang out sometime. i called her a few weeks later and the rest is history!

· Registered
7,576 Posts
We met at a BAR:jumping He was with his buddies at a bachelor party and I was out with the gals after a horrid break-up with my ex. Really did not intend to meet my future husband that night. So glad I did:love
Married 3.5 years/together for 5.5

· Registered
2,601 Posts
my on/off bf and i went to junior high together. 11 years later, we ran into each other while hanging out with mutual friends, and one night another couple bailed on us, so we decided to have dinner anyway and catch a movie. i dropped my car at his house, so at the end of the night when we went back we ended up talking for HOURS on the porch :love it's a bit rocky at times, but i'm happy that we have a background together, and how we were childhood friends way before we dated :) overall i think if we were to ever break up, we'd still be friends in the long run. so char... any people you can call up to catch up with? :magwink

· Registered
330 Posts
:love

On an author's internet forum... he was writing a book, but didn't mention that at the time... he lived in LA, I lived in Orlando :eyebug Was weird, because he was the first human being I had *ever* met online.

He packed up and moved across the country after we dated for about 10 months... we were married last year, after about 2 years of living together.

· Registered
2,490 Posts
i met my hubby in high school. we had english class together and had our 1st kiss in the library. we were high school sweethearts who broke up, but then we reconnected in college, dated again, and then got married. :love

· Registered
4,434 Posts
under a *very* broad definition of significant other :magwink, we met in a chatroom for "ravers" 9 years ago.

· Registered
2,136 Posts
With my current boyfriend, my best friend was housemates with his best friend, and we met at a party at their house, and have been together 2.5 years :love. My ex-bf who I was with for 3.5 years I met on the train. I was 17 and it was sorta a "love at first sight" kinda thing...HOWEVER, he ended up being very emotionally abusive :( so I wouldn't consider that the best example...but still, plenty of interesting guys ride public transportation :D

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.