Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been looking for nice cargo pants like this for a while... Anyone know any good brands or have any suggestions? I really like this style... Thanks so much!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Lucky brand had some great ones for a while, they might still be floating around on ebay, same with gap.

Oh, and victorias secret online has quite a few to pick from that look just right. ^_^

·
Registered
815 Posts
Buy some DaNang!!! Soooo much nicer and SILK! ;)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
ah, Jinx hips! I was going to say those look like Da-Nang, they always have cute cargos. They have em at Revolve

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I've been looking on ebay and I think I found a cute pair of da nang cargos that I want... and maybe one from joie... anyone know how joie pants run?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks lolly! But what about the ones that are sized as 0 2 4 6 etc? That always confuses me :IDK Would I need a 2 or a 4?

·
Registered
218 Posts
i have a joie skirt and cargo pants in size 2 and both are big. i have to wear a belt just to keep them from falling off and i am a size 24/25. all the revolve models are wearing size 2 in the pictures and i usually wear smaller sizes than they do. so a size 4 would definately be too big for a 25.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts