Authentic Jeans Forums banner

26501 - 26520 of 66743 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
pc, i've always wondered this about you and you don't have to answer, but why are you so harsh and critical of your parents? i honestly cringe sometimes reading what you say about them.

i want to go back to sleep. not go to work. :madbeating

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
pc, i've always wondered this about you and you don't have to answer, but why are you so harsh and critical of your parents? i honestly cringe sometimes reading what you say about them.

i want to go back to sleep. not go to work. :madbeating
I've often wondered this too-anyone would think you hated them, especially your mum :(

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
omg could I be any more busy, did I not come in on sat to make sure things would run smoothly monday ! wtf!!!

side note : God I need help finding an apartment in the city !!!

Congrats Pauline on your new place :hug
Lisa- I hope your son and hubby get better :hug

Rachel, how is everything going with SO did you talk to him?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
why is it that everyone i grew up with and two of my three best friends are engaged and i don't even have a boyfriend?! :madbeating

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
(under Lauren)^I felt this way too! A lot of my friends got married at 19 & 20. (ask me where I spent my college years & you would understand!-lol) So for a year or two there I felt like the old woman. Sheesh...I got married at 22 (turned 23 a few days later)
Don't worry about it. Enjoy your single, free days now!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
omg could I be any more busy, did I not come in on sat to make sure things would run smoothly monday ! wtf!!!

side note : God I need help finding an apartment in the city !!!

Congrats Pauline on your new place :hug
Lisa- I hope your son and hubby get better :hug

Rachel, how is everything going with SO did you talk to him?
I did Kimoy, thanks for asking.:) I think he realised that he'd been insensitive and felt pretty bad, so we'll see.

Yay, dinner at my mum and dad's tonight. No cooking for me.:woohoo

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
I did Kimoy, thanks for asking.:) I think he realised that he'd been insensitive and felt pretty bad, so we'll see.

Yay, dinner at my mum and dad's tonight. No cooking for me.:woohoo
good I am so happy ot hear that sweety, communication in relationships are key. I always tell my friends dont judge what a man says immediatly b/c they may not realize how it sounds and vice versa. I always tell people if I say something that hurts you please let me know I def am not doing it on purpose. Besides I remember when you posted his sfam! someone that sexy has to be sweet too :rofl

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I hope your husband & my bf :)rofl) feel better soon, Lisa! :flowers

Why is this not easy for me? I am so frustrated! :madbeating
what is it, Amber? :(

hurry up and email me back people :twitch

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
why is it that everyone i grew up with and two of my three best friends are engaged and i don't even have a boyfriend?! :madbeating
I am in the same situation except all of my friends are having kids. I have been married for just over 3 years, but all of our friends have a baby, and some are on their second child. It makes me feel like I'm behind the curve. Although, they are all jealous of the traveling and vacations we get to do!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I am not motivated to work today.

We leave for KY on Friday for Memorial Day with family, and then when we get back we work for a couple of days and then leave for our Cruise on May 29th! :woohoo I can't wait, I already started packing. :eek:

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Lowballers on an item that doesn't even have BO. :twitch:madbeating

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
under Amber - :jumping, it's a bit tough the first time, especially when you have never touched a sewing machine in your life before like I hadn't - and had to learn what a bobbin was and how to thread the needle :rofl. you'll get it soon and with a bit more practice, you'll be hemming with ease in no time!

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
under Amber - :jumping, it's a bit tough the first time, especially when you have never touched a sewing machine in your life before like I hadn't - and had to learn what a bobbin was and how to thread the needle :rofl. you'll get it soon and with a bit more practice, you'll be hemming with ease in no time!
It's the machine I am having troubles with. I am about to throw it out the window. It's brand new. :ashamed

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
LOL, uh oh. don't do that! what's wrong with it?

26501 - 26520 of 66743 Posts