Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66748 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha actually i was just on another forum that i used to go on all the time, and they have a thread about this and it was pretty popular, so i thout i wold ask that here:ashamed

· Registered
815 Posts
What flowers and colors im going to choose in a moment to suprise my hubby at work with them for his birthday.. <3

· Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Thinking about the jeans party that my friend's roommate is throwing this Sunday. She is selling premium denim for near wholesale pricing ... :excited
Ummm there is no such a thing as wholesale pricing unless she owns her OWN store. Most likey you are going to be buying fakes.

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
Thinking about the jeans party that my friend's roommate is throwing this Sunday. She is selling premium denim for near wholesale pricing ... :excited
thinking about how this jeans party will be a roomful of fakes, as all of them are

· Registered
9,935 Posts
thinking about how they postponed my regional speech competition because of nonexistent weather. grr.

· Registered
9,935 Posts
I'm not. She really is throwing a denim party this Sunday. I've been antsy in my pantsy for weeks now!

:woohoo

I will definitely post pics.
they will be fake.

rebecca, we already had to sign up for the AP exams a few weeks ago. You guys still have time?

1 - 20 of 66748 Posts