Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know these jeans are really badly ripped, but I love the wash... Anyone know what it is? And they're a-pockets with a 34" inseam!!! Must find a non-ripped pair :D Thanks!

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
i think ireland is a lot lighter than that and ireland has the distressing on the one back pocket and are 100% cotton, what is the fabric content on these :)

edit: these are so dark, really pretty, very little distressing... i am thinking fiji..... but totally a guess and i have no idea what fiji A pockets look like when they don't have studs..

edit;edit: okay, now i am thinking niagra. but i have never seen niagra irl..... :IDK

but i am checking here tomorrow to find out from the pros .... these are really pretty :love

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
^ yeah i was thinking that too Kimoy, the stitching looks real similar but the wash on mine is soooo much lighter - i hate this.... i suck at washes and i want so badly to learn them :magwink

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
^ kimoy, they aren't LAD are they??

na... nevermind, just not the right wash at all for LAD

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
^ i am really hoping niagra cause then i would have a new jean to search for :jumping

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
if it is niagra i will be sooooo proud of myself :D it would be about time i guessed one right :twitch

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
^ :woohoo :headspin :woohoo

this is soooo cool .... it is about time i got one :jumping

and i get to look for a new pair of jeans :whistle

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yay maureen! (I'll be looking too :D) Thanks for your help everybody!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts