Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We always celebrate thanksgiving untraditional, this year were going to the beach and having turkey sandwiches. Pretty laid back... but for dessert/drinks etc. were going to my moms college roommate's home. She married a gabajillionaireee. This woman is like the fashion mecca of the universe and I realllly dont want to look stupid -_- The party will be held at her home and everything/everybody is dressed to the nines; everyone is in their 20's-30's, I'm 18 so I don't want to stick out like "the kid"

Attire needs to be sexy/trendy... What to wear =((

:confused::confused: I have absolutely no fashion sense :cry

Im going shopping for inspiration lol.

P.S. Please no corndog/muffin related comments :jumping

· Registered
2,064 Posts
We always celebrate thanksgiving untraditional, this year were going to the beach and having turkey sandwiches. Pretty laid back... but for dessert/drinks etc. were going to my moms college roommate's home. She married a gabajillionaireee. This woman is like the fashion mecca of the universe and I realllly dont want to look stupid -_- The party will be held at her home and everything/everybody is dressed to the nines; everyone is in their 20's-30's, I'm 18 so I don't want to stick out like "the kid"

Attire needs to be sexy/trendy... What to wear =((

:confused::confused: I have absolutely no fashion sense :cry

Im going shopping for inspiration lol.

P.S. Please no corndog/muffin related comments :jumping
maybe something along the lines of a little cocktail dress?

· Registered
4,290 Posts
Definitely a little black dress, those never let you down! :)
I am not much of a heel girl, but the ones posted by geebs are hot! I would wear some nice flats/mary janes/ballerinas though

· Drunk Friend
11,409 Posts
Little black dress: the dressed up equivalent of jeans and a t-shirt. Luckily, like jeans and a t-shirt, it looks fucking fabulous on everyone*.

* Females only. Visionary333, Imhotep, MNep0509 (without eyeliner), and other AF males subject to additional regulations and circumstantial restrictions.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.