Authentic Jeans Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Pink Sugar- women love it the most. They are attracted to it cuz it smells like donuts or cupcakes lol.
Amor Amor
Herve Leger

·
Registered
784 Posts
Just got Sexy Little Things in Tease and Very Sexy Hot from V.S. Love them! :)

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
issey miyake l'eau d'issey (even though it smells pretty unisex)
pink sugar (for going out dancing; it makes me feel like a sorority girl)
guerlain aqua allegoria tiare mimosa (for spring/summer)
la vanila vanilla grapefruit
tocca giulietta

·
Registered
3 Posts
Currently, I enjoy wearing Pleasures Bloom by Estée Lauder or Wild Honeysuckle by BBW.
In the evening, Hugo by Hugo Boss Perform for Women. No musk and very refreshing. I have been using this perfume since I can remember.

I have always wanted to try Odeur 53 by Comme des Garcons. If you have, please, share your thoughts about it with me!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Miss Dior Cherie
Gucci eau de parfum II
Michael Kors Very Hollywood

and sometimes i like to spray the bf's Georgio Armani-Aqua di Gio (YES, the cologne!) ever so sparingly. I know, it sounds weird but i'm guilty of doing it. :eek:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I love reading about everyone's favorite fragrance. :)

I have a few I like to rotate depending on the mood, event or time of the day. :rofl

My to go to: Mademoiselle, Lady Million, Flower, or Rose Absolute.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
I srrrrrsly need new ones. I stopped using perfume when I got prego (like, 3.5 yrs ago!) because I read that phthalates could harm babies' hormonal development. lol. Anyway, what I still have left over and sometimes still wear is:

CK Euphoria, but that is soooo strong I can barely do it
Juicy Couture, the original... also sooo strong I can't really deal
Chanel Chance, really just need a new bottle... the one I have has been sitting in my car for about 8 years. I still wear it.
Lancome's Miracle has always smelled so damn good on me, though I don't really like the smell of it in the bottle. I need a new bottle of that too.

I also just smelled the new Jennifer Aniston perfume in a magazine and loved it, but when I smelled it at the store on me, was not a fan. :( I wish I had a damn Sephora here!!! :mad:

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Worn for the last 10 years - Hypnotic Poison by Dior

More recently -
La Vanila - Vanilla Coconut
Boyfriend rollerball - from Sephora

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Lately I've been loving DKNY 'Pure Verbena'

I sprayed it one day & wasn't too keen on the smell, then a few hours later I noticed I kept smelling it & it smelled good.
I got home & the smell was in my hair & I loved it.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Ok, finally tried the Love Express perfume and I love it! Smells better as I wear it.

Sylvia, I also love Lancome Miracle! Its also not my favorite in the bottle, but transforms once you wear it. I've had more people compliment me (especially men:jumping) on that one and Ed Hardy than any perfume I've ever worn.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Lately I've been loving DKNY 'Pure Verbena'

I sprayed it one day & wasn't too keen on the smell, then a few hours later I noticed I kept smelling it & it smelled good.
I got home & the smell was in my hair & I loved it.
:D Sounds nice! I have got to try it too :blink

41 - 60 of 68 Posts