Authentic Jeans Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Have been wearing Angel by Thierry Mugler for like 10 years,
but I switch up sometimes when I go out and really like Chanel Chance, Wish by Chopard, and J'adore by Dior

·
Registered
784 Posts
Lynne...thanku so much for the tips! I didnt know Nordys sold it! :)

Sooo true about the magazine testers...I've had that happen also. :mad:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Benefit's Maybe Baby, get compliments on it all the time. On me it dries to a nice scent of warm apricots and vanilla.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
My favorites are nothing designer... But I switch between the BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume, and the Spearmint Eucalyptus aromatherapy body spray. And I just tried on VS Bombshell and love it!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
^ that's one of my favorite BBW scents :love

Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers, Estee Lauder White Linen and Glo by Jennifer Lopez :D

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
My favorites are nothing designer... But I switch between the BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume, and the Spearmint Eucalyptus aromatherapy body spray. And I just tried on VS Bombshell and love it!
I love BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom! :love I also really like Black Amethyst. Those are my go-to scents when I don't feel like using perfume (which is actually a lot more often than I bother to wear more expensive fragrances). :rofl

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
^ I have Black Amethyst too, haven't worn it recently though.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Ooooh, I totally forgot to add Prada Infusion De Fleur D'Oranger. It smells so fresh and clean and soapy...I love clean scents. It's not orangy or citris like at all. Just ordered a new bottle!

·
Registered
784 Posts
^ Lynne, I called Nordies on Thursday and talked to a Rep from Jo Malone. She is going to send me some sample vials to try...YAY!!!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Awesome!!! I may have to do the same :rofl My closest Nordies is an hour away and I've been wanting to try some other scents from her.

·
Registered
784 Posts
^ My Nordies is an hour away also....I explained this to her, so she was happy to send me those scents and some extra ones also...pomegranite, etc. She didnt even make me pay shipping...I offered. She says that she loves Grapefruit and Pomegranite mixed together, also! :)

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Cool! I need to call. Hopefully the SA's on the East Coast are as nice as I know EVERYBODY in the midwest is :jumping

21 - 40 of 68 Posts