Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
my favorite always changes.. but I really can't get over how Fresh Sugar Eau de Parfume smells on me. It's soo.. I don't know.. comforting, haha It's citrusy but at the same time sugary! When I put it on, I'm constantly sniffing myself! I went out with it on once to meet up with an old friend and he kept trying to smell me :jumping The only downside is it fades away so fast :mad: so you have to reapply every so often.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I really like Tocca Colette, but Chanel Chance and Secret 55 (which is discontinued :cry) are favorites too.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I love Bulgari Omnia green Jade but it also fades away quickly so you have to reapply. I also love Jo Malone. I mix vanilla with grapefruit. Soooo many people approach me and ask what I'm wearing when I wear that.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Right now, Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege and Alfred Sung Shi :love

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
For many years I used to buy only Pleasures by Estee Lauder..

But now I love-love how Kate Moss smells on me (natural spray, as it is not so heavy). :love

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Chanel Gardenia:love which now is only available for like $3,000:cry

For a very long time I loved D&G light blue, and I still love the smell of it but I think I'm too old for it:twitch. my old roommate told me it smelled like "baby whore":rofl

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
For the longest time, I stayed true to many Elizabeth Arden scents (I loved Sunflowers) but I haven't bought a new bottle of anything in quite some time. I did find a scent I loved when I was on my cruise last year but I didn't buy it and damned if I can remember who made it (I thought it was by Marc Jacobs but I haven't found it).

I love light, citrusy scents and really want to find a new one.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I have a fragrance allergy which really sucks but I recently found two scents at Sephora that I like and don't make me sick :eek::woohoo

I got the Hanae Mori Butterfly Rollerball and Boyfriend pulse point oil and I love them both. The hannah mori is a little sweeter than I normally like but it smells really nice on. The boyfriend scent is my favorite but it's a little more subtle. It smells so yummy though, sort of spicy and vanilla-y with a hint of jasmine.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
LOVE this thread already.
Here are my favorites:

All time favorite, go to, comforting, for the cold days - Blue Sugar by Aquolina
Used to love this, but too powerful now - Angel Innocent by Thierry Mugler
My new love - Red Rose by Jo Malone

·
Registered
784 Posts
I love Bulgari Omnia green Jade but it also fades away quickly so you have to reapply. I also love Jo Malone. I mix vanilla with grapefruit. Soooo many people approach me and ask what I'm wearing when I wear that.
Lynne...I think I messaged you about this before...Ive been meaning to get it! Is the Vanilla....Vanilla and Anise? and then you buy the Grapefruit separate, right? Does it last long or do you need to reapply it often? Also, do you get yours on the Jo Malone Official Website?? I see it has free ship! Thanku and sorry for all the questions!

P.S. Ok....dont laugh but, I also like the Justin Bieber scent...it had a tester in The Lucky Magazine! It smells really good! :jumping

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Yes, it's tha vanila anise and grapefruit. I spray the grapefruit first and let it dry a minute then spray the vanilla. It is strong enough that I don't have to reapply but it's not too strong. I actually first ordered off of ebay to make sure I liked it on me first because I smelled it on someone at a bar. Now I get it at Nordstrom though :D

Be careful of liking how perfumes smell in magazines. I tried Vera Wang's new scent in a magazine and loved it. I went to the store to buy it and it smelled horrible. make sure you smell it in person before you buy :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 68 Posts