Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does 111!!! or 11!! or whatever the "proper" combination mean anyway?

I've seen this and never understood what it means?

Highly :confused: :confused:

I tried searching the net by no luck.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Copy and paste a thread where someone uses it. I have never seen it either!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Somebody probably tried to put a bunch of ! and didn't hold the shift key down the whole time, hence typing a bunch of ones followed by ! :magwink

Like this111!!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Copy and paste a thread where someone uses it. I have never seen it either!
Here's one quote,

Pixar Planet - View topic - Ratatouille DVD!

Oh, yeah. I totally know what you are saying there. One time a movie theatre employee went into the projection room and turned the light on so of course, most of the movie theatre was lit up. This was during one of my favourite parts: ________________________ Darn teenage movie theatre workers!

Another time the theatre was awful. The cinema wasn't even dark, the screen was a bit out of focus, the sound was dull and a bit quiet, kids were running up and down the isle and in front of the screen, there was only a flimsy curtain between the brightness outside and the theatre. Oh, and I forgot to mention that this was at the Adelaide preview screening, ORGANISED BY DISNEY THEMSELVES!!!!111!!

Ok, I'm feeling better, now.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
It's something that happens by accident lots, so then people started doing it as a joke, like writing 'teh' instead of 'the' in the kitty captions. :)

-P

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I think it's just accidental :)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
So you actually were talking about this:

What are you talking about?!?!11?!11oneone1eleven
People actually do it on purpose. It could mean that the writer is exclaiming extra-exclaimingly ... but most of the time it doesn't mean anything. It's just stupidity.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
+eleventymillionone!!11!!!!!
Exactly!! "Eleventy" is my favourite ... I pull that shit all the time! :rofl

... well, OK, not so much anymore ... it kind seems like the !!!111!111!1oneone ship has sailed. Which is sad, because it was funneh. :(

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
A lot of gamers do it. Internet linguo. As someone's said, kind of like teh instead of the. Or just general slang...sux0rz. i pwn j00. r0x0rz j00 b0x0rz. I do the 11!11!!!oneone!11!!!! sometimes to make fun of people who actually do that sometimes.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I knew I liked you, Koro. You make me wish I was a gay man.
:love

A lot of gamers do it. Internet linguo. As someone's said, kind of like teh instead of the. Or just general slang...sux0rz. i pwn j00. r0x0rz j00 b0x0rz. I do the 11!11!!!oneone!11!!!! sometimes to make fun of people who actually do that sometimes.
Oh dude, I haven't seen anyone use "r0xx0rz j0r b0xx0rz" in forever! :lmfao: ... man! Those were good times!

To add to the net lingo phenomena list:

roflcopter
lollerskatez
lollercoaster

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
What are you talking about?!?!11?!11oneone1eleven
hahahahahah is it bad I avoided this thread cause I knew exactly what this meant? :hide

1 - 20 of 33 Posts