Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i am the biggest True Religion Brand Jeans lover, but i think that most of their apparel really is pretty uninspired and craptastic.

First off, their mens t-shirts are really nothing great(mostly just the ugly logo on them), their hoodies(especially the new band-inspired ones) just kind of lack the same oomph of their jeans. And their hats are horrendous. I bought one of their leather jackets and its actually pretty decent. I also own one of their plaid western shirts and its pretty sweet too. I am a fool for TR and would buy pretty much anything they put out, but i hate a lot of the non-denim apparel that they have been producing.

I am just wondering if you guys think their non-denim lines are just kind of lacking. How should they change things?

And the womens line seems just as bad, the denim and corduroy jackets are now played out, the long sweatshirts are decent. There just seems to be a lack of inspiration for their clothing.

· Registered
1,728 Posts
its hit or miss, I have the Down Jacket from last year and it fits/looks great, however the new version this year plain sucks, the new belts are nice but they are running a size small. Shoes I dont really care for except for the boots. The new leather jackets are really nice too

· Registered
2,064 Posts
oo you got the long leather jacket! that was soo hot! you have to post pics with it on.

im not a huge fan of the other stuff but i mean its just basic. their focus is jeans and i understand that because of that the other stuff wont be great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.