Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
those are beautiful...i actually don't think they look too baggy.

maybe you could have the thighs taken in a little if you really wanted

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, i could have the thighs taken in a pinch if you all think it's worth it. They do fit fine on the butt and waist. I don't think this wash will take to shrinking much. It's strange because i have the MCA Deco Roxy's in this wash too, in a size bigger, and they don't have this problem

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Yeah, i could have the thighs taken in a pinch if you all think it's worth it. They do fit fine on the butt and waist. I don't think this wash will take to shrinking much. It's strange because i have the MCA Deco Roxy's in this wash too, in a size bigger, and they don't have this problem
Yes, do that. Because they look amazing on your booty and they are super pretty.

·
Registered
567 Posts
:drool: on that wash :love, I would keep them and just take them to the tailor to get it fix :thumbsup

edit: oh you already said you would keep and get them fix loll I didn't see the post on top of me loll :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
The color is gorgeous. :love They look great on you!

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
so glad you are going to keep them :love they are perfect on your booty ;score and yes, take the thighs in a little then they will be perfection :magwink

gorgeous sweater....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts