Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, tried the search button first, and found plenty of great pics, but couldn't find how the hagar halite fit. Are they TTS, run big, small?? I've spied two on ebay and asked the thigh measurement from the sellers on each. Size 24 said thigh was 18" and the size 26 said thigh was 17", so now I am supremely confused. Any help would be great, thanks so much!!

· Registered
23,935 Posts
There is a thread that talks about sizing, I think. Maybe evie08's thread? I want to know as well as there is a pair on eBay that may fit me if they run TTS or small. I think they are TTS to big as the other pair I watched was my smaller of 2 sizes.

· Registered
23,935 Posts
I just asked Kelly for the waist measurement. If they are half a size big, I am afraid the waist on a 29 will be too big. :eek:hno

· Registered
23,935 Posts
I have a pair of pink crystal crowns in Addict in a 29 and they stretch out too big (still not selling!:devil) and my Kiedis Scorch in a 28 fits like a glove. I would say I am probably a 28.5 in R&R!! I have a pair of Roth Tan Snakes in the mail in a 29 and am watching a pair of Tainted Issacs in a 29. I just don't know what to do. I get so frustrated with R&R because of the length--they are a BITCH to hem!

· Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a similar problem. I have all 25 in RR, but the thighs are always a smidge tight until they stretch out after a few hours. Do the thighs on these fit similar to sodium scorpions, lead vargas, which are the other two I have, or are they only running a lil bit larger in the waist? Thanks.

· Registered
36,826 Posts
I have a similar problem. I have all 25 in RR, but the thighs are always a smidge tight until they stretch out after a few hours. Do the thighs on these fit similar to sodium scorpions, lead vargas, which are the other two I have, or are they only running a lil bit larger in the waist? Thanks.
I don't have the other cuts you mentioned, but I have/have had the following:

Tan snakes roth/addict
Scorps in Dark Trick
Black crowns/Madrid
Pink snakes roth/addict
...and the Hager Halites

all the same size; of all of them, these have the most room in the waist, hips and thighs. BUT, since they're a slimmer cut (not flare) they don't look bad a little bit loose (or then again, maybe I'm just used to it).:jumping Does any of this make sense? They measure about 1/4 to 1/2 inch bigger everywhere than my other R&Rs.

EDIT: I agree with cat, too. :love

· Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, it does make sense. Thanks so much for the help!:)

· Registered
10,068 Posts
I have a pair of pink crystal crowns in Addict in a 29 and they stretch out too big (still not selling!:devil) and my Kiedis Scorch in a 28 fits like a glove. I would say I am probably a 28.5 in R&R!! I have a pair of Roth Tan Snakes in the mail in a 29 and am watching a pair of Tainted Issacs in a 29. I just don't know what to do. I get so frustrated with R&R because of the length--they are a BITCH to hem!
Gasp! Where are pics Liz?!?!?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.