Authentic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
:love PURRRDY

I just got some Bobby triple in DUC.... :love I have been looking for them forever!!!

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
Not DUC either. I looked at these earlier and I couldn't decide so I ran away. :rofl

The only thing I can come up with is that they could be DDR but perhaps missing some of the characteristics (distressing). DDR typically has little "cuts" on the back left pocket right above the horseshoe and two little cuts on the lower left shin. I wonder if they're irregulars? :IDK OR they could be DUC.

These came in three washes: Lonestar, DUC, and DDR. They're definitely not Lonestar, lol.

Edit: sorry, i was putting my sentences in order, lol

Edit again: leaning more toward DUC after looking at my DDR and DUC side-by-side. :jumping

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Not DUC either. I looked at these earlier and I couldn't decide so I ran away. :rofl

The only thing I can come up with is that they are DDR but perhaps missing some of the characteristics (distressing). DDR typically has little "cuts" on the back left pocket right above the horseshoe and two little cuts on the lower left shin. I wonder if they're irregulars? :IDK

These came in three washes: Lonestar, DUC, and DDR

They don't look blue enough for DUC, and they're definitely not Lonestar.
running away is the route I took also :D:jumping

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I think the OG (Shaina) should ask the seller what the tag says... :D :whistle

·
Registered
18,593 Posts

The only thing I can come up with is that they could be DDR but perhaps missing some of the characteristics (distressing). DDR typically has little "cuts" on the back left pocket right above the horseshoe and two little cuts on the lower left shin. I wonder if they're irregulars? :IDK OR they could be DUC.

These came in three washes: Lonestar, DUC, and DDR. They're definitely not Lonestar, lol.

Edit: sorry, i was putting my sentences in order, lol

Edit again: leaning more toward DUC after looking at my DDR and DUC side-by-side. :jumping
Here's the deal with DDR -- some pairs of DDR "seem" to be missing the front distressing - 2 on the right knee and 1 on the left hip. However, those pairs still do have the distressing on the left back pocket and the golden overwash from the natural cotton color of DDR versus the bleached cotton color of DUC.

This pair looks like DUC to me.

This is probably the confusion in this thread also: http://www.authenticforum.com/true-religion-jeans/159451-wash-check-please-tia.html

That pair looks like DDR to me.

The newer DDR looks slightly different to me than the original release.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts