Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
"...who declines to divulge her age..." :rofl

10 new retails stores?! :eyebug They should focus on their workmanship before they open B&M stores! :shake Bring back the old R's!!! :p

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I think they're trying so hard to branch out into every other area of clothing/accessories so they can claim how they have the biggest selection available that it's distracting them from what made them famous. I wish she'd realize this. ugh. :shake

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
^hear, hear! They should just stick to denim...ugh. Especially since the quality has significantly dropped...hello, no back pocket rivets? :shake

·
Registered
491 Posts
I for one feel their new collection of R&Rs just suck. I'm so pissed off that I've starting buying R&Rs without any back pocket Rs. What not bring the OLD Rs back? All new Rs are plain out ugly ... I'm strictly speaking for mens collection.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
and who the F uses their overpriced cosmetics? no one. so sad.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I feel that R&R is going through tough times at the moment. I live in NYC and I have a super hard time finding stores that sell a decent R&R collection. The Atrium store in NYC was the key destination to buy all things denim, and they have stopped carrying R&R. Local bloomingdales and nordstrom carry only 4-5 washes. It is just sad.

Diesel is the only brand I can trust to deliver in mens denim.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
If R&R wants to get back on their feet, they need to focus on denim. I agree with Carol...I don't know anyone who buys R&R cosmetics. :shake

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I for one feel their new collection of R&Rs just suck. I'm so pissed off that I've starting buying R&Rs without any back pocket Rs. What not bring the OLD Rs back? All new Rs are plain out ugly ... I'm strictly speaking for mens collection.
yep...most, if not all, the recent pairs (for men) are just atrocious

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
well with things like a bronzer powder costing $245, who's going to buy it?? they charge more than cosmetic companies (that ONLY produce COSMETICS).. ridiculous.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I think the same 3 people need to stop posting in this thread :rofl :rofl 14 responses all by the same people! :jumping

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
well with things like a bronzer powder costing $245, who's going to buy it?? they charge more than cosmetic companies (that ONLY produce COSMETICS).. ridiculous.
i know...i mean, how can you even trust a denim company to make cosmetics...:rofl but in all seriousness, i agree 10000%!!!!!! ridiculous! even their simplest makeup products are $$$ :shake

I think the same 3 people need to stop posting in this thread :rofl :rofl 14 responses all by the same people! :jumping
LOLOL :jumping:jumping i'm so bored at work

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Thanks for posting! I always love learning more about the brand.

I also agree with everyone who posted already... enough with the "diversification!" Please focus on JEANS - what made you popular and what you are best known for. However, I do think they are getting better than last year. While I still hate the new R, they have come out with some good washes, nice skinnies, and I do like some other pockets, like Death Metals.

R&R cosmetics is a joke. If I want to buy cosmetics, I'll buy them from companies who's sole purpose is creating cosmetics, like Nars, Bobbi Brown, etc. that are respected for their high quality makeup and innovative colours. I'm not going to buy them from a clothing company who threw together a makeup line ... clear cash-grab! (I can see why though.. make up is cheap to produce).

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
They should replace the president and find someone with a fresh approach. Perhaps she is bringing the company down.
False. A "fresh" approach is what has created some of the hideous pocket designs that have come out recently. They need someone who can go back to the old approach and give us more non straight to discount classic Rs or at least more tri-color sexy Rs

1 - 20 of 39 Posts