Authentic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
For those of you that have bought this pair... Do you love them?
I know some people complain that certain styles of Flynt's have widely spaced back pockets. Do these? I really like this pair :love

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those of you that have bought this pair... Do you love them?
I know some people complain that certain styles of Flynt's have widely spaced back pockets. Do these? I really like this pair :love
I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! The pocket placement was perfect on both the 25 I had and the 24 I now have and love. :love Wanna see my booty in them? :)

:rofl :ashamed :eek:

Trust me, you will love them. Size down if you're in between sizes. :)

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
:jumping :jumping :jumping :love :love :love he is squishable cuteness :love :love :love

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
nice post Roxy! and booty :p

I agree I loveeee mine and I mostly wear skinnies! they are soo pretty! Even the bf was like wow :eek

Maureen I agree with Shannon your grandson is beyond adorable! love that new avy :D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
i love mine too and i've had both 24 and 25 as well, neither with pocket issues.

i will say that because i had to size down to compensate for the roomy thighs and stretching out of the waist, that they do squish my butt a little and aren't the most flattering pair, but i don't care. i love them anyway.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I too love mine (thanx Kimoy!)

IMO they are slimmer in the calf than my other flynts and bootcuts so maybe that is why you girls who like skinnies like 'em.

I stayed TTS since I have huge thighs but I think if you have slimmer thighs/hips you could probably size down. No issues with pocket placement for me either.

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
I too love mine (thanx Kimoy!)

IMO they are slimmer in the calf than my other flynts and bootcuts so maybe that is why you girls who like skinnies like 'em.

I stayed TTS since I have huge thighs but I think if you have slimmer thighs/hips you could probably size down. No issues with pocket placement for me either.
:highfive soo glad you love them sweety!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts