Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to plan a "meet-up" for anyone who is interested!! Anne (wakerider30) will be in town this week and we are hoping to get everyone together this Friday (the 10th).

I did send messages to Heather (hgil6037), Erica (onelove), Audrey (plastic_alligator), Bridget (morejeansplease!), Jill (jillybean), and to Uptown Cheapskate (sorry, new member and don't remember or know her name) but I definitely don't want to leave anyone out!!

If anyone can attend, please "PM" me and we can get everything worked out or feel free to post. Suggestions of where to meet-up are also welcome!! :magwink

Looking forward to it and hopefully, everyone can attend!!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anne..........I'm looking forward to meeting you, too!! :)

We are planning on the Gateway Mall (not sure on the time yet) this Friday. So far it looks like Bridget (morejeansplease!) and Audrey (plastic_alligator) will also be able to make it! Haven't heard back, yet, from the others!!

Everyone better bring their cameras because we will need pics!!! :D

..............what to wear, what to wear?? :magwink

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'm in:D

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Hmm...

I vote you wear JEANS!

Hmm...

TR I would say:magwink:whistle

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Sounds like fun! We want to see pics as soon as you get home from the meetup. Please.

Greenies. Nice choice. Jealous.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Definitely TR's!! :magwink

But....which ones? I was thinking maybe something Green!
:whistle
If you wear something GREEN, everyone ELSE will be green as well:devil:magwink:rofl:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Aren't there supermarkets in Utah?
:ashamed

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
It is definitely cold but I actually wore some Diesels today.:D I don't have a tag so I'm along for the fun.

Luvapup.....we hunt in Utah. Supermarkets have meat sections full of steroids.:magwink

1 - 20 of 48 Posts