Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever use the visa giftcard as your paypal funding source? I got a $25 card for christmas, but the item i'm planning to buy next is $38.

if i set the giftcard as the primary funding source and set my actual credit card as a back up source, will they charge $25 to the card and $13 to my credit card or will they just overcharge the giftcard and then charge the whole $38 to my credit card?

or alternatively, i can transfer $13 to my paypal balance and set the visa giftcard as my primary funding source so that paypal will charge $25 to the giftcard.. but i can't remember paypal payment process well enough to determine if this would work. what do you guys think?

sorry if that was confusing :twitch

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
or alternatively, i can transfer $13 to my paypal balance and set the visa giftcard as my primary funding source so that paypal will charge $25 to the giftcard.. but i can't remember paypal payment process well enough to determine if this would work. what do you guys think?
Do this. Paypal will automatically take the $13 first, and charge the rest to your card. Remember to switch your payment method to your CC though. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts