Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello AF forum,
for those of you's who followed my last couple of threads, i mentioned that i was buying a pair of diesel zathan 71j's from a seller Kooki207, and i was worried they would be fake because of his name, and etc... well I recieved the jeans in the mail today and let me tell you they are SICKKKKKK in person!! they are definitely authentic so i worried for nothing, and this is my very first pair of diesel Zathan jeans.... I own 2 pairs of zaf's (796 wash, and 8BC)

Since they were my very first pair, i was skeptical about what size to get since everybody tells me they fit tighter around the thighs and the waist is somewhat the same as zaf's... well i stuck with the same size as my other diesels (32) and i have to say they definitely are tight when i wear them, almost to the point to where it hurts A LITTLE bit and i cant move around very flexibly if you know what i mean. I figure if i keep wearing and wearing they will definitely stretch a 1/2 a size or a full size, what do you guys think????

if anybody has any methods or ideas on ways i can stretch the waist and thigh areas of tehse jeans id appreciate some ideas...appreciate it

ps: unfortunately i cannot post pics of the jaens right now due to the fact that my digital camera is broken, sorry fellas ;(

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yep i know they are crazy, thats the one im going for next.. the 86t!

listen... i was never a big fan of jeans until i bought my first pair of diesel zaf 796, the way they fit your body, make you look slim, and they dont stretch like other jeans, thats the main reason why i love diesel, and believe it or not now i am hooked on diesel, everything about theyre styles, different washes, different fits, and they are designer which means you turn heads rockin a pair of these baby's...

But treasurehoard, im going to have a problem getting the 86t jeans because i searched ebay and cannot find them in a 32x30 or a 32 waist atleast and whatever the length is i can get it hemmed somewhere, but still no 32 waist period. Im a little pissed!!

But i bought my diesel zaf 8BC jeans from authenticdenim, and he is a great seller who sells authentics only as well, however what i am going to do is get a full refund minus shipping charges and buy a pair of 86t to replace the 8BC that way im not really paying anything out of my pocket, get the idea? lol

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
...lol hell yeah im still paying for it since i still paid for the first pair, but its all about the mindset, thats just the way i try to see it i guess...

if i can't find the 86t wash anywhere online i might try the stores, but im not sure how much they cost retail at a diesel store, probably minimum at $160, which i dont really want to do. I got a great great deal on these 71j's today for $154 and they retail at $240 so im not complaining....

ive lately been looking into very very destroyed jeans, you know the old school ripped up jeans that bikers used to wear, and im wondering if diesel has ever made any such jeans?? i know levi's does but they dont flatter my body type, i posted a picture underneath so you guys can see what im talking about... now remember the picture is a women wearing the jeans, i want them in MENS (the pic is just an example)... let me know fellas

· Premium Member
26,101 Posts
you might want to look into True religion. They have a pair that is destroyed vintage. They have distressing all the way down like that but the threads run across.

You won't find 86T at any store probably. Thats from a few seasons ago probably your best bet is eBay. Just have to wait.

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
... yeah its funny i was just searching through ebay for true religions and see that they have some that are very very close to what i want, but i cant pinpoint the style name of the jeans, do you know the actual name of the jeans that looks like what i am looking for?? if so id really appreciate it bro

check out this picture of thse jeans and tell me what you think (they are attached to the bottom of this post)

I think these jeans look really nice, the rips are exactly what i am looking for except for all that white stuff splurging all around the rips/tears, i actually circled an area that i find to be too much, what is that?? what do you think of the look treasurehoard in your opinion??

ALSO.... how do true religions fit?? do they fit anything like diesels do?? thanks

· Premium Member
26,101 Posts

These are what I was referring to. The pair you posted is really ugly in person:rofl That bleach crap is horrible.

The fit is good. I personally like the Joey cut the best. Its a boot cut. Bobby is also cool.

I believe the style name for this pair is destroyed vintage or medium destroyed. If you ask luvapup (Joan) she will know for sure.

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i appreciate yoru guys helping me out with your great ideas and everything and i like both the true religion and the diesel zatiny pair, however i want them DESTROYED, im talking ripped across the knees, with threads going across, something almost exactly like the picture ive posted below this reply but in a mens version....

The true religion ones that i put up were close to what i am looking for however there is all that white bleach that makes it look really ugly.. I love your ideas but im looking for MORE rips and tears and a messy rip look, the diesel zatiny has small rips not big tears, and the true religions are the same way in that they BOTH look like the rips/tears are so neat and symmetrical, i want that very super distressed look with big tears and rips.... let me know if you guys have any ideas, (the picture is posted below again)

· Premium Member
26,101 Posts
At the moment not much else comes to mind. You could always buy a pair of jeans and distress them yourself. Diesel doesn't really have many washes that are full of holes like that.

Also there is a service run by this girl on myspace ... you pay like $50 and they distress the jeans. Hit or miss with that though I think.

I used to do some distressing on old pairs of AF and Levis I would sell. I have all the tools and have distressed some pretty kick ass pairs. Its not that hard to do with sandpaper though. Just plan out where you want the holes and you can do it.

· Premium Member
26,101 Posts

I did these for a friend of a friend. He wanted something totally destroyed for a party he was going to. People at the party loved em. Took me about 45 minutes to do that pair. I have a Dremel though. With sand paper that pair would of taken a few hours.

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
whooaaaahh! treasurhoard thats some crazy stuff you got going on there, you have a talent my brotha.... i like the 2nd pair you designed for your friend its sickkk... you know what i know there are some companies that make them but nothing to me fits like diesels, so i like your idea of distressing them yourself because now i can buy a pair of diesels and distress them so that i still get the same look, with the same fit i want, get what im saying??

ayo treasurehoard, i know you sell on ebay and stuff like that... and i might sometime before january email you through ebay or on here, and i might buy a pair of diesels from you and request for you to distress them for me (I will send you a picture of what i want them to look like), i love your work man, keep up the good stuff...

**I think the most appropriate pair of diesels to do this project on is probably the Diesel Zathan 710, or the Diesel T08, what jeans to you think would be most flattering with these rips/tears fellas'?? need some input, thanks

· Premium Member
26,101 Posts
pair of zathans would be super cool if you tore em up right.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to do much designing at the moment. You should definitely give it a shot though. Than you can get em just how you like. Test your skills on a old pair of levis or something first and see how you do.

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
....alright thats cool, me trying to do that :eyebug not sure how it will come out, but practice makes perfect i guess.

So what would i do, just lightly rub the sandpaper horizontally or vertically onto the jeans to get the threads going across?? is there anything else you do besides that??

Also i need some opinion because im definitely thinking the Diesel T08 pair is the best to do the finishing project with since it already has that biker, dirty style feel to it, know what I mean. thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.