Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Unsure of authenticity of speedy 35 from ebay - please help!!!

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  bluedevil87 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right.. I recently found, bid, and somehow managed to win a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in Damier Ebene off ebay. The thing is, I have no idea if this bag is authentic or not.. I messaged the seller asking if an authenticity card came with the bag, but she says this bag was a gift and she doesn't have an authenticity card. After looking at the pictures, I'm just not so sure.. But then again I don't trust my own opinion at all. I've attached the pictures she posted on ebay, please do let me know your opinions on whether or not this bag is authentic (and whether I should hurry up and pay her!).

Thank you so much, any opinions at all would be very much appreciated!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you so much for your reply!! Oh I heard that all Louis Vuitton bags come with these little cream coloured authenticity cards when they're bought from the store. Good to know they don't :) Anyway, how do I prove to to the seller that this bag is a fake though? She seemed pretty adamant that the bag is real..

#4 ·
The only cards that they come with from the store are a smallish rectangular tag(s) that tells the name of the bag and what it's made of (monogram canvas, cowhide, etc). Certain LE items can have care booklets.

Nothing as far as authenticity cards.

If she's hedging canceling the sale, you might kindly remind her that selling counterfeit goods is illegal, and MAILING counterfeit goods is HIGHLY illegal :).

A third party authenticator that is recognized by ebay and PP may also be needed. I recommend authenticate4u. I think they charge like 7 bucks for an email authentication.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.