Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i stumbled across these and thought it was a great price. there's some damage to the bottom but could be hemmed out.
i would get them if i didn't already have the silver vato r's but i'm sure someone else would love these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rock-R-R-Republic-TURMOIL-GOLD-Vato-R-Kiedis-sz-25_W0QQitemZ250305445822QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250305445822&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Ugh I want these so bad but I'm telling myself no... someone please get these and take away the temptation!

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
ooh this is Stephanie's auction (all4oldchevys), she's a member :)

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
TTS or one size big? :confused: i know that regular Turmoil wash is one size big, but what about Turmoil Gold?

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^isn't it Turmoil, gold vato R's? so the wash is still turmoil?

EDIT: oh oops.. i just read through and she does say they are turmoil gold.. :IDK now :D

·
Registered
794 Posts
i sized down for turmoil gold also. i think the other turmoil is called turmoil blue pink so i'm guessing it just refers to the stitching color

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thank god these are no longer available... I was totally gonna cave!:ashamed:p

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
lol sorry, scubageek :eek: i've wanted a pair of Vato's for SO long and i just took this BIN as a sign to get them ... sigh. bans don't last more than a week on me :madbeating

i'll definitely let you know if they don't work out, though! :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
No honestly I'm glad you got them! :p Post pics- I'm sure they will be beautiful! :D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^congrats!! you got a great deal + free hemming! :woohoo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts