Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) Item is in stock, ready to ship

2) 110% money back authenticity guarantee

3) Accept PayPal with Credit Card

4) feedback in profile/iTrader

1. true religion big t sunshine rainbow joeys in saddleback wash size 26

got these a month or two ago but never wore them..i searched for these for a while and finally found it but 25s were too small 26is are too big everywhere except the waist for me so i just can't justify keeping these as they just sit in the closet..so i gotta sell..i bought them used from another forum member andi only tried them on for a few minutes..=)

asking $125 shipped which is less than what i paid for
OBO pm me!

measurements:
waist: 14" with dip, 14.5' aligned (i think i had damp stretched the waist after i washed it so i believe the original measurement was the same as the earth rainbows before damp stretching)
rise: 7"
inseam:33"

the jeans are the ones pictured on the left:

2. true religion big t earth rainbow saddleback? size 26

i just got these in the mail yesterday but they are too big..i really really love this one but i can't wear them..so i have to sell..
i got it used and i only tried it on after i took it out of the package..
it appears the previous owner must have worn it a bit cause there is slight pilling in the thigh and butt area,..not bad and not really noticeable unless you are looking hard..but i just wanted to mention it was there..and the distress on the thigh, some of the threads have come off..but it isn't an open hole so you could patch it from the inside to prevent more threads coming off..it also has a tiny distress near one of the back pockets as pictured..it isn't a hole yet but it can turn into one..

asking 115 OBO

measurements:
waist: 13.5" with dip, 14.25" aligned
rise: 7"
inseam: 32"

the jeans are the ones pictured on the right:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!! make me offers!!! =)

·