Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie on this forum..... I went to Nordstroms the other day and tried on a pair of Billy Super T in a dark wash with white stitching... They were a little snug and the sales rep advised me the Joey are a looser fitting jean...

I am basically trying to find out what the main difference is between the Joey and the Billy.. I noticed the stitching wraps around on the Joey... but are they also a baggier fit ??? What is the main difference between a big T and a super T.... is it just the stitching and hardware ???

From what I can tell so far I think I would like to get a Joey Super T in a dark wash with the white stitching but can't seem to find it anywhere... I am skeptical to buy on ebay since they can post fake pics.. any suggestions on where to buy it... I am 25 minutes away from the TR outlet... but I already called and they don't have them in stock... any help is appreciated.. Thanks !!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Newbie on this forum..... I went to Nordstroms the other day and tried on a pair of Billy Super T in a dark wash with white stitching... They were a little snug and the sales rep advised me the Joey are a looser fitting jean...

I am basically trying to find out what the main difference is between the Joey and the Billy.. I noticed the stitching wraps around on the Joey... but are they also a baggier fit ??? What is the main difference between a big T and a super T.... is it just the stitching and hardware ???

From what I can tell so far I think I would like to get a Joey Super T in a dark wash with the white stitching but can't seem to find it anywhere... I am skeptical to buy on ebay since they can post fake pics.. any suggestions on where to buy it... I am 25 minutes away from the TR outlet... but I already called and they don't have them in stock... any help is appreciated.. Thanks !!!
Yes the Joey is a bit more relaxed and has a wider leg opening. Super T is 5 threads per stitch as oposed to Big T which is 3 threads per stitch. Try revolveclothing.com or emoda.com they both have super t styles and have coupons u can use for additional % off

and welcome to AF
:woohoo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts