Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been trying to find perfecto on tour for most of the 2006 year with no luck. many of the '06 oakenfold mixes used this track called 'flow' with vocals by jaidene veda. i could really use this for a current project. i know TH is a trance junkie, maybe i'll get some help from him or others :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
i know this might sound dumb but definitely check out youtube. they have a ton of trance on there and might have what you're looking for, if you haven't been on already.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
I purchase from beatport as well. They offer WAV processing which is a bonus.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
www.newmixes.com has tons of free radio shows from some really good names. so far it's one of the best sites i have found, problem is it stops in early '07 :mad:

still going through all the stuff you guys gave me. fingers crossed.

i just checked the site you posted jeff. some of what i want is there and the links are dead..grr

i'm sure i'll find something good on that site though, it has a ton of stuff

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
www.newmixes.com has tons of free radio shows from some really good names. so far it's one of the best sites i have found, problem is it stops in early '07 :mad:

still going through all the stuff you guys gave me. fingers crossed.

i just checked the site you posted jeff. some of what i want is there and the links are dead..grr

i'm sure i'll find something good on that site though, it has a ton of stuff
is it the old stuff that is dead? i never have a problem w/ newer sets.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
is it the old stuff that is dead? i never have a problem w/ newer sets.
all the new stuff works. i just DL'd some of van dyk's vonyc sessions from there. the oakey 2006 stuff is dead though !! grr

also, i'm not sure a single of flow ever existed. it was used in a lot of the perfecto on tour radio shows from 2006.

·
Banned
347 Posts
I haven't listened to oakenfold since his album with that song southern sun

been getting my trance fix from ATB, Above and Beyond, G&D, Buuren, Corsten, etc.

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
also, i'm not sure a single of flow ever existed. it was used in a lot of the perfecto on tour radio shows from 2006.
This was one of my favorite tunes from 2006. I assume you want the Gareth Emery remix? PM me. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts