Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Drunk Friend
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My economics textbook was written quite a while ago...

"If a movie costs $6 and a six-pack of soda costs $3" :jumping:jumping:jumping:rofl:rofl:rofl

· Registered
23,935 Posts
Movies here are around $8 for adults and a 12-pack of Diet Cokes can be purchased for anywhere from $2.50 to $3.00 depending on the sales!

· Drunk Friend
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Movies are $10, 12 packs are $4.29 not on sale, the best sale that is usually found is 3 for $10.

I remember stupidly thinking I should just eat lunch at the last movie I went to. I got a pop and a nachos and it was $13 :(

· Registered
5,192 Posts
... general movie admission here is $12. I remembering it being more expensive ($13.50?), but I just checked a website for one of our bigger theatres in Toronto, and it's $12. :)

· Registered
23,935 Posts
Movies are $10, 12 packs are $4.29 not on sale, the best sale that is usually found is 3 for $10.

I remember stupidly thinking I should just eat lunch at the last movie I went to. I got a pop and a nachos and it was $13 :(
The movie theaters make their money on the food. Its freaking ridiculous! We have a mom & pop 5 plex here so they don't have fees to pay to a chain, they just have to pay for the movies. Some really big name ones, we don't get because they are too expensive.:(

I love the 3 for $10 12-pack sales. We stock up on those days!

· Drunk Friend
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3 for 10 is greatness.

$10 is the price before the $2 fee to order your ticket online/over the phone... blargh.

lawlgal2002, please distract me from this studying.

· Registered
23,935 Posts
LOL, Avatar. I freaking HATED Econ. I cheated my way through Econ 102.:shake Econ 101, I totally got. Go figure.

· Drunk Friend
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
avatar last year: tee hee, let's take economics here! I'm at the most prestigious institution for economics in the entire world, I should take some!

avatar, now, going into Eighth Week: prestigious means hard, dumbass.

· Registered
3,280 Posts
We have a place here that is $2 for a movie before 6, I think. But they usually run a bit behind with new stuff, they are still showed Ratatouille there. And soda (on sale) is usually 4/$10, or if we're really lucky, 5/$10 :eyebug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.