Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm not really sure where to post this or if it's even allowed. :confused:

Anyways, I was at TJ Maxx last week and found a cute bag I liked and bought it in navy instead of pink thinking it'd be more practical since I had just purchased a pink MK bag. Well I have decided I would rather have the purse in pink, purple or eggplant and just return the MK one.

I have been to every TJ Maxx and Marshall's in my area and all I can find is the bag in Kelly green. :cry

I know a lot of you guys frequent these stores so I was wondering if you guys could keep an eye out for this bag?

NOT IN GREEN THOUGH! :rofl

It is called the North South Shopper tote and it is made by JPK Paris.
I paid $79.99 for the navy blue one I currently have and am hoping to find it in either Pink, Purple or Eggplant for the same price. I know they have made it in these colors. Purple or eggplant would be heavenly. :love

I can only find it on ebay so here is the link: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

If anyone is planning to go to Marshall's or TJ Maxx soon let me know! You can PM me for my number and email!!! :D

Nat has already said she'd look for me so thank you so much to her :hug

Sorry for rambling, and thanks AFers!! :love :hug

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I have both a TJ Maxx and Marshall's down the street from me, and I am always excited for a shopping adventure! I'll let you know if I find anything.:D

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice :) It reminds me Prada tote.
Oooh, now that you say that it does! Wish I could afford a Prada bag. Or Prada anything. :jumping
I have both a TJ Maxx and Marshall's down the street from me, and I am always excited for a shopping adventure! I'll let you know if I find anything.:D
Thanks SO SO much, Amanda! :hug I'm jealous that you have both down the street from you!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
No luck - I saw the navy one (which I think is super cute) and the only other colors they had were a red one that looks more orange-y in the photo, and a yellow/greenish one. no pink or purple, sorry!:( there is another Marshalls not too far (like a 10 minute drive vs 3 minutes:rofl) that is bigger, I will try to check there tomorrow. I am going on vacation in a week anyways, I could use the excuse to do more shopping:magwink

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I was just at TJs but didn't see one; sorry. I did see a purple pebbled leather Kate Spade bag I am kicking myself for not getting (especially considering the damage my hubby just did at Sears for tools. Lol)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amanda, thank you so much for looking and going to the trouble of taking a picture!! :hug Those colors are pretty, but I don't think I could pull it off. I'm glad to hear you liked the navy seeing as I might be stuck with it! :rofl Thanks again, you are so sweet. Don't go to Marshall's just for me though!

Kati, it was very nice of her. We are so lucky to have such sweet ladies on AF. :love

Christine, thank you so much for looking! :hug You should go get the KS bag. :magwink

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I can run to our TJ Maxx tomorrow and look, it's not that far :) Besides, I haven't been there in ages and I need an excuse to go :jumping

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
No luck - I saw the navy one (which I think is super cute) and the only other colors they had were a red one that looks more orange-y in the photo, and a yellow/greenish one. no pink or purple, sorry!:( there is another Marshalls not too far (like a 10 minute drive vs 3 minutes:rofl) that is bigger, I will try to check there tomorrow. I am going on vacation in a week anyways, I could use the excuse to do more shopping:magwink
I saw a yellow one today which is more true to color of the purse behind the yellow/greenish one in the photo and it's really pretty IRL...So is the navy :)

I can't believe I made it out of that store without buying anything lol :jumping
Sorry no purple or eggplant :(

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw a yellow one today which is more true to color of the purse behind the yellow/greenish one in the photo and it's really pretty IRL...So is the navy :)

I can't believe I made it out of that store without buying anything lol :jumping
Sorry no purple or eggplant :(
Thanks again, Suzy. :hug

I think you need to get the navy one for yourself. :magwink

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I think there's a TJ Maxx by my office. I'll try to stop by tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I didn't have time to stop yesterday, but there are a couple near my route home so I will stop tonight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts