Authentic Jeans Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Danyi, Sorry to tell you that's a fake. Look carefully and compare your silver bead bracelet to the real one on the Tiffany website (Tiffany & Co. | Home | United States), and you'll see why. Hope you didn't pay too much for yours. Get your money back if you can!

eBayers: Please watch out for eBay seller "madison880". She has 1800 items for sale that are ALL fake Tiffany from China! DO NOT buy from this eBay seller!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tiffany Piloma Picasso Loving Heart Earrings

Hi everyone,

I just have a question and want to seek your advice. I recently purchased a pair of Tiffany Piloma Picasso (Platinum w/ diamonds) Loving Heart earrings from Yoogi's Closet for my wife. Yoogi seems to be very reputable and recommended by many people including this forum. Anyway, my wife and I were at Tiffany over the weekend and wanted to check out how much the earrings go for retail. However, Tiffany's sales rep and customer service said they don't make anything in platinum for the Piloma Picasso collection.
Should I be concern that the earrings are not authentic? Maybe Tiffany made it in platinum before and discontinued it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please authenticate this Tiffany Bracelet (or not!!) Thank you x

hi I'm a bit of an ebay addict and use the purse forum and love the service they do. Would be fantastic if this is the same kind of forum..So hopefully i am going about this the right way...Could any tell me if they believe this bracelet is real or fake?

Many Thanks In Advance

Tiffany & Co Silver Lifesaver Bracelet | eBay

·
Registered
120 Posts
Authentication?

I'm not sure if anyone can help, but I just bought this bracelet, preowned of course, since this style has been discontinued and was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's real. It came with the pouch, box and bag as pictured and was slightly tarnished (silver) but I have cleaned it up pretty good. Any suggestions on where I could get it professionally authenticated would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Some extra details:
It has a total of 30 hearts, including the center gold one.
It measures 8.5" long

·
Registered
120 Posts
Also, I forgot to ask, are these real tiffany packaging? I have the box, pouch and bag. Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry, not sure why the link didn't work. Hopefully this works.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Paloma Picasso Crown of Hearts Ring

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Paloma Picasso Crown of Hearts Ring always comes with a diamond? I bought a ring recently that does not have a diamond and was wondering if it could still be one.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
And is there a site that has every model/design of jewery ever produced by tiffany. As the ones on the website are all the currently sold and produce collections, but what about discontinued ones? Thanks again, Kelly

·
Registered
2 Posts
This Tiffany bracelet is being sold on the local "online garage sale" five belong too. She's selling it for $50. Generally speaking people are good here because they are local and they won't be allowed back on the site if there's complaints made about them; but I'd like to show you the picture she posted. Any suggestions?

Attachments

41 - 60 of 74 Posts