Authentic Jeans Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,837 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i think I've seen Tiffany on GiltGroup too right? I'm currently in love with this over the top piece, any chance anyone has seen this out there on Ebay? Limited Edition - Bal Harbour Shops

Bluefly has estate jewelry sales once in a while for 36 hour flash sale. The jewelry has been authenticated by Circa, a leading jewelry resale company. I bought my Paloma Picasso X earrings in white gold from that sale and am very pleased..only thing is the pieces come in a generic jewelry box. They have a 14 day return policy.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I would personally only trust a Tiffany store (I don't like to buy really pricey things online, though the official Tiffany website is perfectly legit, of course :jumping).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Totally agree! Lot's of fake stuff in ebay. Cheap but definitely fake. Be careful when you purchase there. Vintage items is good though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tiffany toothpick

There is a gold toothpick on ebay I would like to buy. The seller is Mr. dnb. It is stamped Tiffany & Co. 14k with a leather case. Is there any way to verify the authenticity?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ring markings

Can anyone tell me if Tiff. & Co ever marked their jewelry with only a t & c? I've been watching a ring and the only markings seem to be t&c 10kt
Thanx for your help..D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Silver jewelry nowadays is becoming more and more welcomed by fashionistas, for their sterling shinning looking and cheap prices. It does posses a unique charm and luster. However, distinguishing real silver from fake silver is tough. So the how do you tell if the tiffany & co silver jewelry is real or not? It's easy. One of the identifying marks of real silver is the 925 stamp placed beneath the jewelry. It is in the law that metal must be identified by the maker thus the 925 stamp. Once you see these three numbers in the silver jewel, you can be assured that it is genuine. In some cases, there is a maker's mark as well. Most of the time, these numbers can be found on the inside of the jewelry. In case you have already bought a tiffany & co silver jewelry and you worry that it is fake, have it checked.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tiffany bracelet

Thanks to share this great information with us. According to my opinion, the links on any Tiffany bracelet or necklace are not pinched together; they are soldered together and very smooth. You cannot tell where the link begins or ends

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help Please

First off I like to say TY for having this info here. I am a Tiffany admirer. Now down to the basic of what brought me here.

I am a member of Listia website. on occasion someone will list a Tiffany item. being that said. Well there is this ring that someone has listed it is in question that I ask of your assistance. The print of this ring is not centered, all the print is running together with no spaces, the print is blotchy, and looks sloppy is not clean and clear, the ring does not appear to be authentic and I have informed the lister of this. At first she only had just 2 pics of this ring posted, but I had requested her to please post more pics of the print itself. Here is the link I wish if ya can before the auctions end to please check this out for me Free Stuff: Tiffany Ring sz 5 - Listia.com Auctions for Free Stuff.
This auction ends in 22 hours. Can ya please check this out and get back to me on this matter. Oh anyone can go and look for me and let me know too. I think this is just a knock off! TY for hearing me out. I wait to hear from ya soon. TY again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tiffany Silver earings

Have a set of Tiffany earings..silver and gold. They are marked T & Co 750 on earring posts and clasps are marked T & Co 750. Im worried that the earings ARE NOT MARKED on the silver hoops themselves...just the clasps, which can be taken off and replaced easily. Do these sound fake??

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Silver jewelry nowadays is becoming more and more welcomed by fashionistas, for their sterling shinning looking and cheap prices. It does posses a unique charm and luster. However, distinguishing real silver from fake silver is tough. So the how do you tell if the tiffany & co silver jewelry is real or not? It's easy. One of the identifying marks of real silver is the 925 stamp placed beneath the jewelry. It is in the law that metal must be identified by the maker thus the 925 stamp. Once you see these three numbers in the silver jewel, you can be assured that it is genuine. In some cases, there is a maker's mark as well. Most of the time, these numbers can be found on the inside of the jewelry. In case you have already bought a tiffany & co silver jewelry and you worry that it is fake, have it checked.
That is absolute bullsh*t...Please excuse my language, but DO NOT listen to this nonsense. 20 seconds into a Google search will land you on sites like www(dot)tiffanyco925(dot)com , taketiffany(dot)com , www(dot)925outletstore(dot)com , tiffany-shop(dot)net , tiffanysalejewelry(dot)us , etc. etc. where you can see that they try to copy the [real] Tiffany & Co markings to a tee...Including the hallmarks, purity, AND EVEN the designer's signatures. Anyone thinking that a 925 marking guarantees authenticity is either daft or a scammer.

Moral of the story: Don't trust your eyes anymore. Email me for a guide I wrote (free of course) on spotting fake Tiffany's on eBay and don't get ripped off!!!!

Katherine
CharlatansAndThieves(at)gmail(dot)com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tiffany Bracelet? Maybe?

Can anyone look at this auction please? I have bought this and received it today, it is quite heavy. However I'm not really up on Tiffany, this is new to me so unsure if real or fake :(

EBay auction 120972503992

Would greatly appreciate comments.

thanks Joyce

21 - 40 of 74 Posts