Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the colder mos approaching among us, do u keep up with pedicures? I know a lotta ppl don't bother because they're walking about in closed-toe shoes. (I happen to be among them, but I do take in a pedi once in a while over the winter just to have my toesies lookin' cute and as a special treat to myself).

· Banned
4,287 Posts
I still go for pedicures during the winter - it's never fully cold here and there's always opportunity for flip-flop weather. Like Katie says, I go about 2x a month.

· Registered
2,338 Posts
Honestly I don't bother since I'm wearing thick socks and boots for months and months. If I will be wearing strappy heels to a party, then I will have one done (but not bother with doing it myself).

When I visit my parents for Christmas in south Texas I always just get one done when I get there so I can wear flip-flops like everybody else-- LOL!

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
this thread just inspired me to do mine. lol. not sure i like the color but at least it's better than the sporadic remnants of the last time i did it about 3 months ago. ew

· Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need one...badly. These pregnancies/breasfeeding, etc. has wreaked havoc on my poor feet. I need the full-treatment; my last pedi was almost 10 years ago, when I was preggers with my first. It tickled so bad I could hardly sit there!:jumping
:bigeyes dojoqueen...a pedi is VERY, VERY LONG OVERDUE! dang, and after all those kids...mama needs some pampering!

oh, and justchar: um, u DEFINITELY need another prof pedi! don't ya find it oh so relaxing? u deserve it!

· Registered
5,632 Posts
even though i am usually under thick socks and boots most of the winter, i do like my toes to look nice. i keep the heat in my house at 75 lol so i'm always without socks inside, and i hate having rough feet!

i wish i could afford to go every week- that would be heaven!

· Registered
763 Posts
I just gave mine one, but I hadn't in weeks and weeks. I like going in for the treatment they give you, but I don't think they do as good a job with the color as I do myself. I'm really picky about that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.