That's just plain nuts! :eyebug

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
creepy :shake

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
i saw a thing yesterday on Inside Edition where this guy was talking about how his girlfriend (maybe fiance) was one of the girls whom copperfield took on stage. the act was to make her disappear-and this guy says he never saw her again.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I don’t know, this is all so bizarre that I am finding it very difficult to believe :IDK

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i saw a thing yesterday on Inside Edition where this guy was talking about how his girlfriend (maybe fiance) was one of the girls whom copperfield took on stage. the act was to make her disappear-and this guy says he never saw her again.

i don't know if i buy that.. that is a little too strange
even for david copperfield

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Maybe he was just a tool and she left his dumb ass! hahahahahaha

·
Registered
214 Posts
Get out! That just gives me the heebie jeebies!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts