Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DROOLLLLL I Finally found a picture of the jeans I'd been trying to describe all along.

I found a person auctioning THE pair of jeans I NEEEEEED to have.

The pair shes auctioning is about 3 sizes too small for me though :cry

heres what they look like.. what are they called? Where can I find them??
Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Can you get the style number on them? They're kinda faded, so I really can't tell what they're supposed to be.

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
I personally have not seen an -038 wash, but I will do some digging.:twitch They look almost like a faded rigid Caspian to me.

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
faded is a good possibility as in the description it states there is heavy wear on the crotch

:D

Thanks so much!! I LOVE these jeans

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Again, I'm not 100% on the wash, but I think you'd love Caspian Fayes. I still need to find a pair for myself.:love

·
Registered
46 Posts
I Have A Pair Of Fayes That Look Alot Like These. They Are A Colorado Wash.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
i don't know if those are caspians. my caspian fayes are a lot darker than those. if those fayes really are caspians, they have been washed about a million times to make them that light. hmmm...

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Lizzi, I was thinking that they may be like a rigid Caspian, but I agree... they'd have to be super faded.

^^true, i wasn't thinking about rigid caspian. that could make them lighter to begin with, plus even lighter with all the wear. good call

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Yeah... and look how worn the hems are. Practically HALF of the trouser hem is gone! The blue resembles Caspian a lot to me.

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder what happened to the hems on these LOL.

Im still hunting my first pair of COH, all I have now is a skull and bunny skirt :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts