Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these jeans on? If so can you tell me how they fit.

I'm trying to find a replacement for a pair of R&R Tamper pants that my daughter had. She wore them one time and they ripped on the arse right before she walked out the door for class. She was only bending over to pick up her keys. Don't you miss the old days of R&R blowout threads? :dontlaugh I told her at least they didn't rip while she was in class or something. She was miffed b/c she had an awesome outfit including a gold sequin bandeau to match it. (These kids don't know it, but we did the tank top/bandeau thing back in the 80's with our Vaurnet France tanks. Remember those?)
R&R pants (strangely they weren't denim, but a khaki pant)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I have one pair and I think they are tts.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl lol yeah right, I'm totally joking T. I have no clue and I've never seen those before. I just couldn't resist when I saw those. :dontlaugh

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christina I only saw your first line so I had to login to say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? You totally got me. :fish

printingray - they are 7FAM which is why I posted them in this subforum. Sorry, I assumed most people would be familiar with 7's cuts around here so didn't think to specify.

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
omg Christina :lmfao: all i can add is :rofl :rofl :dontlaugh for sooooo many reasons :rofl

i haven't seen or tried these SFAM Talinda, but i saw the R&R (or similar) at Kohls :twitch tried them on and couldn't get the sizing right.. :eek:

oh.. and if you find them.. :ttiwwp

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maureen they would be for my daughter so no pics since she's in college. :( I miss her. Actually, Christina lives by her. We could make her go take the pics since they've met.

My daughter ended up getting a tank top from the Kohls line this summer, but she's so stylish she can pull a ton of stuff off. We used to get $10 off coupons from Kohls monthly so she's learned to be very fashionable with Kohls merchandise.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By crazy do you mean ugly? :p I'm kinda mad that they're not listed dirt cheap somewhere. I can't imagine lots of people would gravitate toward them. Checking J Brand, too, thanks.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Oh I like those. But I have no idea how they run. Sorry!!

I have a pair of metallic J Brand snake print skinnies. These ones They are crazy but I love them.

eta: Actually, What size is she T? I am about to list some of the J Brand ones.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I think they are cute for her, T! And I love the ones you have, Amber. I bet they are super flattering:)
ETA.. Christina... you are a crack up!! Love ya! :)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
eta: Actually, What size is she T? I am about to list some of the J Brand ones.
She's somewhere b/w a 27 and 28. Hard to say since she doesn't live here any more. She had gained weight, but now I think she's lost weight from working out. Her butt is smaller, but her thighs are bigger. :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Karen Millen Outlet
Moncler Jackets Outlet
North Face Jackets Outlet

·
Registered
245 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I just bought them - and LOVE them. They run about one size small, depending on how you like them to fit. I wear a 26 in TR, and the 28 fits me perfectly, looks tight, but feels loose - if that makes sense. They don't pull anywhere, and the waist sits comfortably without feeling tight at all. If someone wants them really tight, size one up.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I just bought them - and LOVE them. They run about one size small, depending on how you like them to fit. I wear a 26 in TR, and the 28 fits me perfectly, looks tight, but feels loose - if that makes sense. They don't pull anywhere, and the waist sits comfortably without feeling tight at all. If someone wants them really tight, size one up.
Thanks for the fit info! I honestly adore these.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think they would look great on you. You have THE perfect legs for them. My legs are far too skinny, but I'll make them work - the jeans, that is. Also, they are a lot more gold than they look in the picture. They are actually a bright, yellow gold. Very pretty, really.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the info, Kirsten. I've still had my eye out for a pair of these jeans in a price I want. I would have picked up the wrong size if it weren't for your comment. Cheers!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
omg Christina :lmfao: all i can add is :rofl :rofl :dontlaugh for sooooo many reasons :rofl

i haven't seen or tried these SFAM Talinda, but i saw the R&R (or similar) at Kohls :twitch tried them on and couldn't get the sizing right.. :eek:

oh.. and if you find them.. :ttiwwp
I hate R&R at Kohls

Those are SUPER cute, I would never be able to pull them off though, but I LOVE them!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts