Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from dlisted.com

Get your dirty ginas out! There's a douche in our midst. The National Enquirer claims Spencer Pratt is out peddling a sex tape he made in Brazil. He reportedly made it with friends before he was with Heidi Montag and is trying to sell it and then make it look like it was stolen and leaked without his knowledge.

Spencer shoots down this rumor and told UsWeekly , “I was never on camera, and there is no sex tape. However, I did go to Brazil three years ago to film a jujitsu tournament for a documentary.”

A source also tells UsWeekly that a Spencer Pratt sex tape would be worth a lot. This "source" said, “Initial licensing could be upward of a million dollars. He could turn it into a money-making machine.”

PLEASE! Millions of dollars?! Let me guess, this "source's" name sounds like Denser Rat. I'm so sure. I'd rather see two obese possums suck on a tomato soup can than see a sex tape featuring his ugly ass. Seriously, I just pictured two possums sucking on a tomato soup when I read that article about Spencer's sex tape. Hmmm....
He is such douche. I am not surprised as he will do anything to be "famous." :twitch

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
He disgusts me. Such a freaking pig.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I'd still watch it. You know, just to be more rounded in the celeb goss field. :whistle

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right up there with the Dustin Diamond/Screech sex tape. Vomit.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right up there with the Dustin Diamond/Screech sex tape. Vomit.
Well, to be fair ... this guy's a little more attractive than Dustin Diamond ... :whistle :rofl

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i HATE him... he is soooo ugly and has the personality to match :mad:
I agree. He's got a head as big as an elephant's ass for being in a, IMO, crappy reality show.. Actually, I've been wondering, does he have a job at all??

·
Registered
354 Posts
kind of off topic, but i thought this would be an appropriate thread to mention this in. but has any one seen the 2 girls 1 cup video?! perez hilton had a link to it on his site over the weekend.:puke:puke

but john mayer reenacted it with pinkberry :rofl

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
kind of off topic, but i thought this would be an appropriate thread to mention this in. but has any one seen the 2 girls 1 cup video?! perez hilton had a link to it on his site over the weekend.:puke:puke

but john mayer reenacted it with pinkberry :rofl
courtesy of avatar, yes i have :( my life will never be the same :cry

·
Registered
937 Posts
Denser Rat. :rofl:rofl:rofl Eww, Spencer is really ugly and has a personality to match. I've also wondered whether or not he has a job...how can he afford to buy Heidi all of these huge Chanel bags? It probably isn't his money anyway. :shake

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Denser Rat. :rofl:rofl:rofl Eww, Spencer is really ugly and has a personality to match. I've also wondered whether or not he has a job...how can he afford to buy Heidi all of these huge Chanel bags? It probably isn't his money anyway. :shake
I've been wondering that too! He is always buying expensive things but doesnt work. Someone told me he used to be Brody Jenner's manager, but what does B.J. do to need to be managed ? LOL

2g1c's description that Imhotep showed me scarred me for life and i didnt even watch the video.:bigeyes

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
omg spiffer, you read my mind!
i was just going to write that he is a douchebag

·
Drunk Friend
11,408 Posts
why the everliving fuck are people discussing certain videos about girls and cups in this thread.

·
Registered
231 Posts
true or not true - it's karma for spreading sex tape rumors about lauren!!! :madbeating

1 - 20 of 28 Posts