Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

· Registered
6,714 Posts
[edit]

No, April, that would be you. . . .GO AWAY. You are the miserable one, not Nola. You make me sick. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Funny how you are spouting your miserable jargon while most everyone is asleep. Coward.

You suck.

· Registered
13,745 Posts
You've been here one month, and you stalk members by opening up multiple tabs and refreshing their profiles. You need help, badly.

Nola, on the other hand, is an amazing human being. She's made multiple guides, is always there for any member that needs help, no matter what it is(authentication, life, whatever), and goes out of her way to make people feel special.

What the hell have you done but be an asshole?

· Registered
21 Posts
You've been here one month, and you stalk members by opening up multiple tabs and refreshing their profiles. You need help, badly.

Nola, on the other hand, is an amazing human being. She's made multiple guides, is always there for any member that needs help, no matter what it is(authentication, life, whatever), and goes out of her way to make people feel special.

What the hell have you done but be an asshole?
Um, no. I open multiple tabs to multi-task -- only one is or ever was this forum. Its only possible to view and work with one at a time -- if my screen here was open, it was open -- doesn't mean I was looking at it continually any more than it meant Nola was... or anyone else for that matter. Wherever your screen is open to is exactly what it shows as being viewed by you, whether or not you actually are.

As for Nola: [she's quite possibly the best mod on the team and I am honored to enjoy the PRIVALEDGE of calling her a friend]

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my gosh, April..

I totally respect your right to post your opinion.

But.. REALLY? Talking shit on Nola in an I LOVE NOLA THREAD? That's just.. I don't know.

I love Nola. Just love her to death. I would buy her a million pairs of jeans if I had the money.

· Registered
245 Posts
I :love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love Nola too :D

She reminds me a lot of my mom. She's the sweetest woman!!! Imo she trys to make everyone feel welcome!!!!!She showed me how to work the af mall and gave me my first feedback:excited

Nola rocks :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.